Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Looking for friendly people to play with

PeloiPeloi
Mabinogi Rep: 1,135
edited December 31, 2016 in Alexina Chat
I love Festia games, exploration, doing events and commerce, I am your girl, at moment looking to stay under 1k, so not going level a lot, want to work what talents I like first, anyone like the same, please add me please, thanks.

Ysahei is my name.

Comments

• RikashiRikashi
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    IGN:Rinmoto
    That sounds like fun.
    KrispyKrys
  • KrispyKrysKrispyKrys
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    As soon as I get the game installed again >.> I'll send you an add :D!
  • AtheranielAtheraniel
    Mabinogi Rep: 715
    Same situation than you, you can add me as well.

IGN: Atheraniel
  • FaustZeroFaustZero
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    IGN : Faustheimer
    I'm a fairly new player who's trying to stay under 1k as long as I can ...so I can enjoy the benefits + figure out what I'm doing!
  • praesidiapraesidia
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    I am also looking for people to do things with while I spend the next forever under 1k. I'm mostly active on weekends though as I work til late during the week.
    My ign is Praesidia.
  • MardythMardyth
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I too shall try to stay under 1k, although I will probably hit that mark pretty soon -3-
    I might be making a new character,
    I hope to meet ya =]

IGN(s): Mardyth, Alleyviate (I mainly play on this giant 'alt' nowadays)