Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

You ever wonder if...

PolicromaPolicroma
Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
in General Chat
The Solar Crown and the Pumpkin Crown were mixed up by accident?
  1. Are they reversed?17 votes
    1. Yes
       12% (2 votes)
    2. No
       88% (15 votes)

Comments

• JackieeJackiee
    Mabinogi Rep: 735
    How exactly are they mixed up? The colors and names go together
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Because the solar crown says it'll give you a tan but turns you orange, and because the pumpkin crown says it'll turn you orange but gives you a nice tan.
  • JackieeJackiee
    Mabinogi Rep: 735
    On the wiki page is says for the solar crown: This crown is made of an ore imbued with sunlight. It is always warm to the touch, even in the coldest places, and has a tendency to tan its wearer.
    and for the pumpkin crown it says: A crown that contains magical power. When equipped, the wearer's skin will turn orange like a pumpkin.

So I still dont get it lol
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Uh.. what? I don't get it. The sun is yellow and pumpkins are orange. o.o
    Unless you mean it like orange is more of a tan color?
    Though your skin gets darker but not orange..
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    edited November 3, 2017
    I think it just means tan as a verb,not the color, for changing the skin but I guess they mean it as JUST changing the skin color not the definition of making the skin browner. I guess so it doesnt confuse as little people as possible there could of been a better description, but still I think they go with their colors.

• JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I get it what youre saying, however I have no experience with the Solar Crown... I do think the Pumpkin Crown should be more orange... it seems more burnt orange to my eyes... lol.