Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dango's Art Shop! Commissions Open! ♥ (Gold/PP/NX)

Comments

• NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,035
    Art Trade for Mochibi!!! ♥
    z1NLfBC.jpg

Her art is super cuteee!! Go check out her shop! You're gonna love it ♥
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    More BnS drawings ;O;!!
    I like the tiny furry friend a bunch *^* ♥

necron.jpg
  • nagoshinagoshi
    Mabinogi Rep: 770
    such adorable work !!
    NyuuHokusai
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    We've been gone for so long!!
    But we've been preparing an event for those that keep following us in order to thank you for all your support and faith in our work!!

Meanwhile, I'll post our last piece hoping you guys like it!!
    Commission for Kaga & Nina! It was a pleasure working with you ♥

XJNGVjG.jpg
    Bravelatios
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    Hello everyone!!
    After being busy with life and our Christmas Event, ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR PARTICIPATING ♥
    we can surely say that we're alive!
    So, I'd like to stop by and share our latest piece for our frequent Client and friend Nago ♥
    This is a somehow different drawing but we wanted to give it a try and we think we actually managed to pull it off ><!!
    Hope you guys like it!
    WK5Wjev.jpg