Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Drop rates

OpalthiraOpalthira
Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
in General Chat
Are bad spent 120+ dollars got only two appearance scrolls. no outfits.

Comments

• ZuramaruZuramaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    Isn't that how every gacha is?
    XiokunJiantobadnewsbarrettSherriHazurahPip-BoyNifanityVimiSiodhanArchdukeValeCortezand 6 others.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited November 9, 2017
    Desire sensors has placed the avg @ 300-400 boxes for the jackpot/rare stuufz.

Anything less is Rng being nice.
    Anything more is Rng being Mean.
    Rng is a fickle mistress.

Good luck(?)
    giphy.gif
    PolicromaKaruiex
  • papatuluspapatulus
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    here's what 25 gachas looks like (except for the gold pouch obv)
    5J9lfsv.png
    Kokoro
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Never did and never going to buy gacha, especially fashion related ones. This collaboration is biggest disappointment in Mabinogi crossover history.
    courtneyyVimi
  • RheyRhey
    edited November 9, 2017
    Or just gold hunt what U want if Gacha Rng isn't ur thang.
    Xiokun
  • papatuluspapatulus
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    I just really wish theyd stop putting the goldboxes in the gachas
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    I wish I had money to gacha because I don't really want anything from it, and I hear the desire sensor is real. If I desire nothing from it, what will happen? Will the sensor still be bad rng because I want to gacha? Even if I don't really care for whats in it? We'll never know!
  • RheyRhey
    edited November 9, 2017
    I honestly thought(& hoped) an outfit bag for the his and her matching set was gunna be the thing. But ofc I didn't have any expectations of it not going straight to gacha either.

:D
    LeiliciaKokoroSherri
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Greta wrote: »
    Never did and never going to buy gacha, especially fashion related ones. This collaboration is biggest disappointment in Mabinogi crossover history.

Nah, Utawarerumono was. This is a close 2nd.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 9, 2017
    Harukari wrote: »

Nope. Direct buyable thicc birb from Cash Shop saved that crossover.

Also that crossover had a Shuffle gacha that guaranteed you a random outfit shopping bag or Kokopo Chair.
    BlissfulkillClovis15SherriNifanityVimi
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    I do agree, this one is a bit ehh. The only good things from gacha imo is the other items you can get (like chillin' urban etc). I even think the 2nd titles are a bit eh, but I do want Lily's for the heal stuff even though I think we have much better titles already. I do want to gacha, but I think I can actually sit out on this one for once.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

...The #$@!? How?! The only benefit MMO Junkie has over Utawarerumono is the incredibly tepid bracelet event. In terms of sales, Utawareumono simply had better chances.

I don't mind paying 3k NX for an 8/9 chance for an event outfit versus 1.5k NX for a 1/100 chance.
    GretaSherri
  • HarukariHarukari

...The #$@!? How?! The only benefit MMO Junkie has over Utawarerumono is the incredibly tepid bracelet event. In terms of sales, Utawareumono simply had better chances.

I don't mind paying 3k NX for an 8/9 chance for an event outfit versus 1.5k NX for a 1/100 chance.

I was going at it from an event perspective .
    SAO = We got events
    Utawarerumono = No events
    MMO Junkie = One event(Even if it's kind of lame, it's still something to do ingame.)

I do not care about gachas.
    Events>Gachas
    badnewsbarrett

I was going at it from an event perspective .
    SAO = We got events
    Utawarerumono = No events
    MMO Junkie = One event(Even if it's kind of lame, it's still something to do ingame.)

I do not care about gachas.
    Events>Gachas

I see. I don't even consider this an event, to be honest, anymore than I consider the mystic turkey to be one as well. The mere implementation of an atypical leisure anomaly is a pretty low standard to set. (Huh, why did I use those words? Never mind.)

I do tend to lean that way, but I gauge both the sale and the event on a 1-10 rating, and at them together. (0+6)>(4+1) sort of thing.
    Harukari
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    edited November 9, 2017
    I agree with others, Kokopo was a great addition to the game (plus people had a decent chance of getting the outfits they wanted; either directly, or from others).
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    I'm also kinda disappointed that the outfits are in gachapon only. I would have preferred outfit bags or even a shuffle gacha.

Maybe they could have made normal outfits directly purchaseable and have outfits with idle poses available from gacha? I dunno.
  • HarukariHarukari
    edited November 9, 2017

I see. I don't even consider this an event, to be honest, anymore than I consider the mystic turkey to be one as well. The mere implementation of an atypical leisure anomaly is a pretty low standard to set. (Huh, why did I use those words? Never mind.)

I do tend to lean that way, but I gauge both the sale and the event on a 1-10 rating, and at them together. (0+6)>(4+1) sort of thing.

Right. It doesn't really feel like an event, but at least it's something everyone can do ingame for free.

I just wish they put more effort into these crossovers, they have so much potential :/

Sorry for derailing the topic guys.
    Hopefully this gacha treats you all somewhat well :)
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    edited November 9, 2017
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    edited November 9, 2017
    I called it! I knew they would screw us over with gacha! There will never be a decent collab again!
    God I miss that FSN crossover. There was LOTS of events!! Wooow! THERE WAS BLOODY OUTFIT BAGS! ******!!!
    Sheena wrote: »

..Wot?
    edited November 9, 2017
    Out of 30 gachas bought, I have received literally nothing. This isn't gambling anymore, this is stealing.

*Currently checking my characters after a fresh log in. Yes, I am checking the shop tab. I bought it with NX credit via paypal, ascertain my balance was much above the 30k NX for 30 dollars, then proceed to buy the 30k gachapon bundle of 25 boxes on the website.

P.S. I forgive you Nexon, I was exaggerating the idea of "stealing", as long as you restore said goods. This is just a caveat for prospect buyers. Submit a ticket if this should occur.