Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

best pet for a battle companion?

strawberrydreamsstrawberrydreams
Mabinogi Rep: 570
in Item/Premium Shop
what's the cutest pet that also has the most practical battle use,/best use for helping clear generation missions?

i do have a large preference for cute pets,but if there;s one that you think is the top top one,i'm all ears for that too!

at the moment,i'm very interested in dragons for when they go on sale next because they seem like they are all around very useful pets,and also super cute (。´ ‿`♡)

and,out of curiosity,what's your favorite pet that you have in general,no matter the reason? even though those adorable baby elephants don't seem the best for combat with how low their strength is,i'm considering getting one..or two..because they are just so cute and have great inventory space AND.THEY MAKE A RAINBOW.TOO CUTE,TOO CUTE. <3

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 12, 2017
    Definitely Fallen Fairy will be your waifu. She's cute, she's strong. I bet you would love her. Because i do.
    I also love Kokopo pet, because she's so cuteeeee and thicc birb! Plus she can carry 2 people on her and she's very fast too~
    To be honest, i love a lot of pets for various different reasons :D
    strawberrydreamsNegumiko
  • strawberrydreamsstrawberrydreams
    Mabinogi Rep: 570
    @Greta

omg yeah!!! that thicc birb is so adorable and i love it dearly,unfortunately i've heard it won't be going on sale again do to copyright issues (because its from an anime?) but it is definitely the best mount to me because it's just so cute and precious!! and thank you for the input! i will definitely keep the fairies in mind for when they next go on sale!
    Negumiko
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    I recently did a few alby adv spam runs with someone who kept their cheetah by their side throughout the fighting and it held it's own. I usually team up with my Kokopo pet or Sheeptuplet since they're cute, fast and reasonably strong. Sheeptuplets are fortunately sold multiple times a year although I wish we could see a return of best birb (hey we got the supposedly dead Crow back so who ever knows?)
    strawberrydreams
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Fallen Fairy is amazing. the burn damage it does can even injure difficult enemies that are immune to a lot of direct attacks. Ice Dragon is also a helpful pet as he will freeze everything around you, even enemies that ice spear can't freeze like zombies and a few others.
    @Greta

omg yeah!!! that thicc birb is so adorable and i love it dearly,unfortunately i've heard it won't be going on sale again do to copyright issues (because its from an anime?) but it is definitely the best mount to me because it's just so cute and precious!! and thank you for the input! i will definitely keep the fairies in mind for when they next go on sale!

Kokopo is by far the best land mount released. it can hold 2 people and attack with fairly good speed. they should just reskin it to look like a giant Kupa to get around the copyright issues.
    strawberrydreamsKnightdog
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Kokopo is by far the best land mount released. it can hold 2 people and attack with fairly good speed. they should just reskin it to look like a giant Kupa to get around the copyright issues.

Oh no

I would LOVE a giant Kupa/Bonbon mount

Someone call KR
    strawberrydreams
  • XxBearslayerxXXxBearslayerxX
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,230
    Ughhh this thread is overloaded with cuteness. Personally, I like the hamster, its tiny may be a little weak but its cute. Partners also make good combat pets and you can customize them. Just be prepared to level them to the extreme. Dragons are nice too! I have a ice dragon o3o. Only downside about pets is you have to level them really fast before they get old. Otherwise they won't reach peak effectiveness.