Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mofu's Shop PP/Gold/NX/Items

Comments

• MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    Momochan wrote: »
    No it's okay! Don't be sorry bout taking time to do it! QAQ I love it and I can't wait to see it finished!! Keep up the good work! ^-^

And I am done ^^. I will post this blurry pic for now, after payment is received, I shall post the nonblur, separate of both and something bit extra ^^.
    I will try to send you a message with the e-mail to which the NX should be sent. :3
    Thank you again for the commissioning and for being so kind and awesome.
    tK7J5In.png
    NyuuHokusaiNevineImaizumiBravelatios
  • MomochanMomochan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,055
    OMG THIS LOOKS SO CUTE! I sent you a message with payment :3

Q~Q thanks again
    OMG THIS LOOKS SO CUTE! I sent you a message with payment :3

Q~Q thanks again

Thank you again for commissioning and for being so awesome! QuQ
    Hope you like them:
    commisiondouble_by_mofu_chan-dbtn9m1.png
    friend_by_mofu_chan-dbtn9lr.png
    momochan_by_mofu_chan-dbtn9lg.png
    mhm_by_mofu_chan-dbtn9ll.gif

And are all here in this dA stash:

https://sta.sh/21j0vzdep841?edit=1
    MomochanImaizumiOkamixdimsumBravelatios
  • MomochanMomochan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,055
    OMG YOU EVEN MADE A GIF AND EVERYTHING AAAAAAAAAA THANK YOU SO MUCH!! IM SO GLAD I ADDED A TIP CUZ YOU DEF DESERVE IT FOR BEING AMAZING AND IM JUST SCREAMING HOW CUTE THEY ARE!!

I already showed my friend so she can use it now instead of waiting until Christmas and she is so happy with it and she can't stop talking about how cute it is!

Thanks again, I can't stop saying thanks cuz this is just so amazing and beautiful and I love all the details on the background you did
    OMG YOU EVEN MADE A GIF AND EVERYTHING AAAAAAAAAA THANK YOU SO MUCH!! IM SO GLAD I ADDED A TIP CUZ YOU DEF DESERVE IT FOR BEING AMAZING AND IM JUST SCREAMING HOW CUTE THEY ARE!!

I already showed my friend so she can use it now instead of waiting until Christmas and she is so happy with it and she can't stop talking about how cute it is!

Thanks again, I can't stop saying thanks cuz this is just so amazing and beautiful and I love all the details on the background you did

The part with "I cannot stop saying thanks" is the same for me, for you, as mentioned many times before were an absolute delight as a person <3.
    And I am so so truly glad you guys like it, makes me very happy when I receive positive feedback on commissions cuz I do tend to be very negative at times QwQ. So thank you so so much!
    *walks in slowly*
    Bump!
    *runs away*
    *walks in slowly*
    Bump!
    *runs away*

*again*
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    @MizukiHayama
    OMG I wish I had the money or NX or something so I can buy one! your artworks are absolutely amazing! ; u;
    Sadly I'm a broke hooman ; n; and my server is Tarlach </3 But your artwork is just ABSOLUTELY lovely! GAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥
    MizukiHayama
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    @MizukiHayama
    OMG I wish I had the money or NX or something so I can buy one! your artworks are absolutely amazing! ; u;
    Sadly I'm a broke hooman ; n; and my server is Tarlach </3 But your artwork is just ABSOLUTELY lovely! GAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥

Thank you so much Dani-sama (may i call you that?). You truly are kind QwQ!
    When I have the time I'll try contacting you for repaying your kindness! :3
    DANIarts
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    @MizukiHayama

You can call me Dani-sama, I don't mind xD And you don't have too repay me for anything! I'm just naturally like this ; u; ♥
    Your art is beautiful and I'd love to see more! If you have a DA account lemme know and I'll happily follow!♥♥
    You're just an awesome human being xD ♥♥
    MizukiHayama
    @MizukiHayama

You can call me Dani-sama, I don't mind xD And you don't have too repay me for anything! I'm just naturally like this ; u; ♥
    Your art is beautiful and I'd love to see more! If you have a DA account lemme know and I'll happily follow!♥♥
    You're just an awesome human being xD ♥♥

So are you! I just love when people are so awesome <3! And yes, i do have a dA, it's a tad since I've last posted xD. I actually faved your pretty contest art on my account Mofu-chan >//u//<
    DANIarts
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    So are you! I just love when people are so awesome <3! And yes, i do have a dA, it's a tad since I've last posted xD. I actually faved your pretty contest art on my account Mofu-chan >//u//<
    You have?! >u< then i'll def follow♥

*walks in slowly*
    Bump!
    *runs away*

*again*

/sneaks out slowly
    DANIarts