Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fairy Village Event

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited November 21, 2017 in Vault
The Fairies of the Fairy Village need your help. Five of their villagers have gone missing while exploring the wide world of Erinn, and they need you to lend a hand and find their missing friends. The good news? All you need to do is lure the curious little Fairies out with your Life Skills!

00InI-1cf3d676-5d2e-4315-bf95-8e5c16c6d520.jpg

Fairy Village Event

Event Dates: Thursday, Nov. 16 - Wednesday, Dec. 6

How to Participate

• Meet with the Fairy in Need in Dunbarton to learn about the missing fairies and receive 50 pieces of Rainbow Drops
  • You will receive 50 Rainbow Drops each day.
  • Left over Rainbow Drops from the previous day will disappear and will be replaced with the daily amount of Rainbow Drops.
  • Daily Rainbow Drops reset at 7 AM PST.
  • The Fairy in Need will also sell a wide variety of Life Skill tools to help you get on your way
  • Use Life Skills to draw the missing Fairies out of their hiding spots
  • Each Fairy is attracted to their own set of Life Skills, and may appear if you use one of the following Life Skills:
  • Dressy: Sheep Shearing
  • Melty: Metallurgy, Mining
  • Munchy: Egg Gathering, Mushroom Gathering, Milking, Harvesting, Hoeing
  • Healthy: Herbalism
  • Woody: Carpentry (Firewood Chopping)
  • Fairies will take a piece of Rainbow Drops when you meet them, and will not come out if you do not have any candy left
  • As you meet more and more fairies, the Fairy Village will grow healthier and reward you with rewards:
  • Meet 50 Fairies (Village Level 2): 200,000 EXP
  • Meet 100 Fairies (Village Level 3): 1x Double Life Skill EXP Potion (2 Hour) and 1x Five Fairies Mini-gem
  • Meet 150 Fairies (Village Level 4): 2x Double Life Skill EXP Potion (2 Hour) and 1x Flower Healthy Sequel Figure
  • Meet 250 Fairies (Village Level 5): Fairy Village Gift,Fairy Training Seal, and 1x Flower Melty Sequel Figure.
  • The Fairy Training Seal will grant 50 Training EXP to a set of Life Skills
  • As you meet each Fairy more and more, you'll also gain a growing boost to Life Skills related to that Fairy by up to 50%
  • Meet a Fairy 50 times and receive a Prop version of the Fairy, ready to decorate your Homestead!

00InI-db00b71a-299b-4d5e-8672-cf3451807c3e.png

Fairy Village Gift Contents
The Fairy Village Gift will reward one of the following:

• Sturdy Gathering Knife
  • Sturdy Gathering Axe
  • Sturdy Blacksmith Hammer
  • Sturdy Pickaxe
  • Sturdy Cooking Knife
  • Sturdy Sickle
  • Sturdy Weeding Hoe
  • Sturdy Fishing Rod
  • Sturdy Rolling Pin
  • Sturdy Ladle
  • Sturdy Cooking Table

Melty and Healthy Flower Sequel Figure Details

• Sequel Homestead Figure's stats stack with other Homestead Figures.
  • Just install in your homestead to receive the stats.
  • Melty: Luck +3, Strength +3
  • Healthy: Dexterity +3, Intelligence +5

Fairy Village Autumn Gift Box

Get a Fairy Village Autumn Gift Box by completing the daily quest! Daily quest will require you to find any fairy 3 times. Once your village is maxed out, you will stop receiving this quest.

• Soft Goose Feather (Moving Speed Totem 1% - 3%)
  • Small Totem Bag(Bag Size: 2x1, Bag Space: 5x6) (Only stores Totems)
  • Huge Totem Bag(Bag Size: 1x1, Bag Space: 8x6) (Only stores Totems)
  • Traditional Plateau Tribal Costume (F)
  • Traditional Plateau Tribal Costume (M)
  • Pilgrim Costume (M)
  • Pilgrim Costume (F)
  • Pilgrim Costume (Giant M)
  • Pilgrim Costume (Giant F)
  • Traditional Plateau Tribal Shoes (F)
  • Traditional Plateau Tribal Shoes (M)
  • Traditional Plateau Tribal Hat (F)
  • Traditional Plateau Tribal Hat (M)
  • Pilgrim Hat (M)
  • Pilgrim Hat (F)
  • Pilgrim Hat (Giant M)
  • Pilgrim Hat (Giant F)
  • Golden Experience Fruit of EXP(500%)
  • Double Life Skill Training EXP Potion (1 Day)
  • Finest Leather Pouch
  • Fine Leather Pouch
  • Common Leather Pouch
  • Cheap Leather Pouch
  • Finest Silk Pouch
  • Fine Silk Pouch
  • Common Silk Pouch
  • Cheap Silk Pouch
  • Finest Fabric Pouch
  • Fine Fabric Pouch
  • Common Fabric Pouch
  • Cheap Fabric Pouch
  • Finest Firewood
  • Finest Leather Strap
  • Finest Silk
  • Finest Fabric
  • Finest Leather

Life Skill Double-Time Event

To make absolutely certain that this is the best time to level up your Life Skills, we're doubling the Life Skill EXP you earn! Even better, when you do rank-up a Life Skill, you'll start with a bonus of 10 EXP!

Event Dates: Thursday, Nov. 16 - Wednesday, Dec. 6

Event Details

Bonus Life Skill Training: Gain double EXP for your Life Skills
Life Skill Lifter: After ranking up a Life Skill, gain +10 EXP for the next rank of the Life Skill

00InI-e319bc2c-d1f9-4d79-87cc-649bd9d3db8b.png

- The Mabinogi Team

Comments

• HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    POUCHES?
    AGAIN?
    ShouKSherri
  • MomokoMomoko
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    ... amazing.. Again the NPC doesn't let me and my husband register for the Event... my Brother was able to and logged in after us.... :/
  • FairyvoiceFairyvoice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
    I didn't get the event quest even after changing channels and relogging. Should I submit a ticket?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 16, 2017
    Fairyvoice wrote: »
    I didn't get the event quest even after changing channels and relogging. Should I submit a ticket?

Did you try to talk to event NPC first? Because i didn't have any Fairy Village related quests, i just went to talk with NPC and they just gave me the book and daily quest.
  • FairyvoiceFairyvoice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
    Greta wrote: »

Did you try to talk to event NPC first? Because i didn't have any Fairy Village related quests, i just went to talk with NPC and they just gave me the book and daily quest.

Yes, I did try. This is all I get.

291lvrm.jpg
  • MomokoMomoko
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    I did the Same as Fairyvoice and get the same problem from the NPC
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    The hell? I have no idea what happened to you :o
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    unknown.png

This is not working for me nor my friend. I actually ranked 3 times a specific skill (Harvesting) but no 10% extra was given.
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    Greta wrote: »

Yes, I did try. This is all I get.

291lvrm.jpg

same here, and i logged in after my friends who did manage to get the quest and such.
    im talking to a GM looking if they can help.
  • TetosanTetosan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,035
    edited November 16, 2017
    Can confirm that the event is broken.
    Also i logged in BEFORE Momoko and her Hubby did, i logged in about the same times as my GF and her sister, both are also unable to get the Event going but a close friend of mine also could despite not being around for the first.

So the only thing i see in common between Momo, her Hubby, my GF, GF's Sister and me is that we were all around for the first Fairy Village event, and i am the only one who actually registered for it back then while the others ignored it.

Also yes, there is no Event Quest. when i went to talk to the NPC they said something along the lines of "Oh i knew you'd come back to help me."
    With a prompt if you say "Yeah i'll help" or "Hell no kiddo, get away from me." (Not the actual choices, the actual no choice is "No way!")
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited November 16, 2017
    When logging in, i got a quest "runaway fairy" to talk to the fairy in dunbarton. It also appears you are able to do this event on multiple characters on the same account? Can this be confirmed as true, and not a bug?
  • CerberusXIIICerberusXIII
    Mabinogi Rep: 535
    Can Nexon for once check their event and the quest thing before rolling the event out ??? I didnt join the first Fairy village event and i havent gotten the quest,just like the light and darkness before :^)
    iMattxC
  • TetosanTetosan
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    When logging in, i got a quest "runaway fairy" to talk to the fairy in dunbarton. It also appears you are able to do this event on multiple characters on the same account?

Unsure, i also get a lot of the Event quests on multiple characters but the NPC will tell me i already registered a Main Character if i attempt to talk to them on another one.
    As said, seems like an error for people who did not do the first one and thus are ineligible to get the Runaway Fairy Quest since they got it but didn't complete it ever.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Tetosan wrote: »
    When logging in, i got a quest "runaway fairy" to talk to the fairy in dunbarton. It also appears you are able to do this event on multiple characters on the same account?

Unsure, i also get a lot of the Event quests on multiple characters but the NPC will tell me i already registered a Main Character if i attempt to talk to them on another one.
    As said, seems like an error for people who did not do the first one and thus are ineligible to get the Runaway Fairy Quest since they got it but didn't complete it ever.

I have registered on 5 of my characters so far.
  • AkayoAkayo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
    edited November 16, 2017
    It's broken for me too and i've seen a few others in-game also having the issue :( I haven't logged on any alts so this is my first character trying it and still didn't get it
  • TetosanTetosan

I have registered on 5 of my characters so far.

Well XD i don't have the patience to do it on multiple characters, already too lazy to do it on my main XDDD
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Well XD i don't have the patience to do it on multiple characters, already too lazy to do it on my main XDDD
    I have to log in on each daily for advanced crap, so i may as well speak to the fairy every day for a gift box, as long as this isnt a bug... thats all i want to know...
  • CerberusXIIICerberusXIII
    Mabinogi Rep: 535
    So im streching it here but Nexon maybe during those 2,3,5 hours of Maint,it would be really cool if you guys..you know...actually test if the copied events work?
    iMattxCSherri
  • TetosanTetosan
    Well they took it out now, not sure which events this affects tho
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    Can confirm that the event is broken.
    Also i logged in BEFORE Momoko and her Hubby did, i logged in about the same times as my GF and her sister, both are also unable to get the Event going but a close friend of mine also could despite not being around for the first.

So the only thing i see in common between Momo, her Hubby, my GF, GF's Sister and me is that we were all around for the first Fairy Village event, and i am the only one who actually registered for it back then while the others ignored it.

Also yes, there is no Event Quest. when i went to talk to the NPC they said something along the lines of "Oh i knew you'd come back to help me."
    With a prompt if you say "Yeah i'll help" or "Hell no kiddo, get away from me." (Not the actual choices, the actual no choice is "No way!")

I wasnt around for the first event, and it didnt work for me.
    but looks like we got an emergency maintenance.