Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't buy Musical Math Dungeon pass from Ailla

HarukariHarukari
Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
edited January 4, 2017 in Help
Did this change?
I talked to Ailla and the only option I get is End Conversation I even talked with Yvona and checked her shop and nothing. How am I gonna run Musical Dungeon for the Perfect Pitch Shard?

I personally never bought passes from her in the first place I only got my passes from doing the Dailies for Music Appreciation Campaign event.

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited January 4, 2017
    Harukari
    Harukari said:

Did this change?
    I talked to Ailla and the only option I get is End Conversation I even talked with Yvona and checked her shop and nothing. How am I gonna run Musical Dungeon for the Perfect Pitch Shard?

I personally never bought passes from her in the first place I only got my passes from doing the Dailies for Music Appreciation Campaign event.
    You have another music quest related to musicQ running. you won't get her shop till u complete it.

edit: I had same problem till I realized this. If I remember correctly its in the basic tab. And it might start with you speaking to Duncan (I think)?
    HarukariCrimsọn
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    @Ktty

Ah thanks, I'll check that whenever I get back on :D
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    @Harukari ... All it has you do is the new stuff that misicQ added each one time so that you know about them. It's like an intro quest of the new jam, dungeon, etc...
    Crimsọn