Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Black Friday Sales

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited November 20, 2017 in Vault
The first part of Mabinogi's 2017 Black Friday Sale is here! We're leading off with half off VIP and Premium Services, and several popular pets coming back on sale, including the Imp Scooter, Crystal Deer, Bone Dragon and more! You'll have through Wednesday, Nov. 29 to claim these sales, so snatch them up while you can.

00J14-c8c8afd0-05f6-4d54-8f8f-f3d12fc8dbf1.jpg

50% off VIP and Premium Service

Sale Dates: Monday, Nov. 20 - Wednesday, Nov. 29

FT5Ti5i.png

Mabinogi Premium Service Bonuses

• Guild creation and management tools
  • Rent a House from a Guild that owns a Guild Castle
  • Combat Experience Bonus
  • Camping Penalty removed
  • Experience loss from reviving in town removed
  • Proficiency bonus
  • Access to Premium Gestures
  • Birthday presents from Nao: On your character’s birthday, get an accessory from Nao once every week! The birthday is listed in the Character Info Window under the “Additional Information” tab
  • Daily Advanced Play Items: Get a free random item daily on each of your characters! Look for the “A” at the bottom right of your menu bar
  • Taillteann farmland Rentals: Rent a farmland plot in Taillteann

Mabinogi VIP Service Bonuses

• All the benefits of the Mabinogi Premium Service
  • Unlimited Continent Warp: 12th hour refresh restrictions are lifted on Continent Warp. Travel as much as you like!
  • Expanded Daily Shadow Mission Bonuses: In addition to the 2 regular daily Shadow Missions, you will be able to do 2 VIP daily Shadow Missions which receive a boost to gold and experience earned.
  • Free Access to Style Tab: Don’t limit your fashion choices to just armor. The Style Tab allows you to wear your gear, and also wear a decorative outfit without losing your stats!
  • Increased Item Durability: Your items will last longer while you adventure around Erinn

NOTE: Be sure to select the correct duration before confirming your purchase. Please note that service days are stack-able if you wish to purchase multiple denominations.

Black Friday Pet Sale

Sale Dates: Monday, Nov. 20 - Wednesday, Nov. 29

JGW0Sv8.png

- The Mabinogi Team
SylviaWolfeClovis15SherriNegumikoVaughanKokoroDrognak

Comments

• SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    I'm happy that you're bringing the Crow back for those who want it, but a bit dismayed that it had been previously treated as discontinued which has caused me (and some others I'm sure) to pay quite a bit of gold to get it in-game. Our own fault I guess xD
    Sherri
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    Yay thanks for bringing the Rainbow Sprite back!

I'll be stacking up on premium as well.
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    edited November 20, 2017
    @SylviaWolfe That also happened with myself and the Bengal Cat, based on the same statements from the previous Community Manager (to be fair to Sabina, such pets were out of circulation for an extremely long chunk of time). I just hope these pets actually sell during this sale, so that they might come back somewhat regularly (because they'll probably disappear forever if no one picks them up).
    SylviaWolfeSherri
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited November 20, 2017
    I'm glad to see all these pets coming back!
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Clovis15 wrote: »
    @SylviaWolfe That also happened with myself and the Bengal Cat, based on the same statements from the previous Community Manager (to be fair to Sabina, such pets were out of circulation for an extremely long chunk of time). I just hope these pets actually sell during this sale, so that they might come back somewhat regularly (because they'll probably disappear forever if no one picks them up).

I already bought one in the game with gold but I went and bought another one for this reason. :)
  • ZeroOfPrototypesZeroOfPrototypes
    Mabinogi Rep: 520
    are we expected to get anything else or is this the entire sale?
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    are we expected to get anything else or is this the entire sale?

"The first part of Mabinogi's 2017 Black Friday Sale is here!"

The first sentence of the post suggests that there is more to come. I would check back for daily sale updates. I believe that's how they usually run it.
  • papatuluspapatulus
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    So, as someone that missed... all of these sales before, which are must-haves? I have a couple pets already, along with a nimbus and cheetah so unless any of these are faster I'm good inv/mount speed wise
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Oh. Sale on Premium Service.

Cute.
    SherriImaizumi
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    edited November 21, 2017
    @papatulus Supposedly the Crystal Deer is a must-have if you're an Elf-Main, as their abilities - coupled with Elven Archery - allow one to fully cheese their way to the ever-coveted "Phantasm Breaker" title (done by soloing Rabbie Phantasm).

However, the Bone Dragon and Flying Foodcart - which are currently being sold at a discounted price - are generally considered over-powered must-haves for virtually everyone.

Otherwise, many of these pets are here more because they're super-rare - and haven't been seen in ages - than because they're must-have power-houses.

By the way, for fashion purposes, you can mount your Rainbow/Yellow Sprite - if you buy one of them - to give yourself the appearance of having wings (alongside a hefty defense increase, especially if you're using Divine-Link).

• KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    I hoped the Bengal to be here since i missed the friday 13th sale..
    Or atleast pettrade medals so i could buy it off of someone..
    Tempted at 2nd Ice dragon..
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    papatulus wrote: »
    So, as someone that missed... all of these sales before, which are must-haves? I have a couple pets already, along with a nimbus and cheetah so unless any of these are faster I'm good inv/mount speed wise
    Assuming you're loaded in real life, must have pets: Bone Dragon and Scooter Imp (both to level up to 200 as they're the best pets for that), Crystal Deer for Phantasm and who knows whatever else mounted hide is useful for, Flying Food Truck, this pet is just so useful in so many ways, as you can cook everything when you summon it, the ability to gather water from it, a portable food shop and 2x training exp when training cooking etc

I see in some videos Ice Dragon is useful as well for some content, like soloing MA and training frozen blast. Might be useful in other ways too (no idea since I don't own one).
  • SpiritikaSpiritika
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,415
    I'm glad that you brought the Crow back. :)
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Can you let other people collect water from your Flying Food Truck (and other variants of it)?