Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Thank you Mabinogi

Comments

• TaykoTayko
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    Stacking up multipliers really speeds those craft trainings along..
    Had nothing ranked for cooking before, now almost everything rank 1. Tasting, Ingredient Hunting, Cow Milking, Egg gathering, Mushroom gathering, Hoeing, Harvesting. All from F to 1 within a few days. Then again was only 1/16 the effort that they would normally take ^^
    Event x2, Talent x2, Returned Title x2, Training pot x2 -> exp x16. Even exp x32 on cooking itself with the food truck pet.. but despite that my cooking is still at rank 9. Books from kitchen dungeon blocking me xD

The most trouble I have is ranking weaving so far, cause its so much luck based and have to gather so much mats for only a handful of attempts at small exp amounts.
    WolfandWolf
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Tayko wrote: »
    Stacking up multipliers really speeds those craft trainings along..
    Had nothing ranked for cooking before, now almost everything rank 1. Tasting, Ingredient Hunting, Cow Milking, Egg gathering, Mushroom gathering, Hoeing, Harvesting. All from F to 1 within a few days. Then again was only 1/16 the effort that they would normally take ^^
    Event x2, Talent x2, Returned Title x2, Training pot x2 -> exp x16. Even exp x32 on cooking itself with the food truck pet.. but despite that my cooking is still at rank 9. Books from kitchen dungeon blocking me xD

The most trouble I have is ranking weaving so far, cause its so much luck based and have to gather so much mats for only a handful of attempts at small exp amounts.

Ooooh yes the pains of weaving.

How about those rank 8 requirements, huh? >:D

....I really hate rank 8.

I've been ranking up some alchemy, fragmentation skills since all silks can be fragmented back to thin threads, but it's still so very hard because my alchemy isn't high enough; I've got only a 50% chance of getting my product back.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    For those wanting to go through Solea, here's the marked map from the WikiMarked_Map_of_Physis_to_Solea.jpg

I tended to frequent the areas with the single blue dots, the ones with blue and red dots have herbs as well as monsters.
    Sherri
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    edited November 22, 2017
    Leinei wrote: »
    For those wanting to go through Solea, here's the marked map from the WikiMarked_Map_of_Physis_to_Solea.jpg

I tended to frequent the areas with the single blue dots, the ones with blue and red dots have herbs as well as monsters.

I definitely agree with you!

The ones with the single blue dots have monsters too, but they are much much weaker (to the point where even low level players can ignore them). A number of them don't have aggro either (spiders, bats). I've herb hunted in the goblin keepers (red dots) area, and I have to say that I don't think the odds of getting rare herbs are any better; they're the same rates. Except with annoying aggroing monsters that keep you from using the L rod animation -_-
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited November 22, 2017
    Oops! You're right! I totally forgot about those guys. XD
    WolfandWolf
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    edited November 22, 2017
    Leinei wrote: »
    Oops! You're right! I totally forgot about those guys. XD

Let's be honest, They're weak enough where they're forgettable lol xD
  • LeineiLeinei
    They really are, save for the Antlions, which tend to aggro.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I freaking HATE ant lions. those are the only rooms I ignore are the ant lion rooms because their aggro is even worse than the goblins and saturos rooms
    WolfandWolf
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    edited November 22, 2017
    ShouK wrote: »
    How do you get r1 herbalism? I'm stuck at RB. I tried going to solea looking for herbs but all I found was base herbs, and one poison herb.
    Before that (including Rank B), just raid other people's herb patches in their homestead for picking up other herbs (with their permission ofc). There will be some people willing enough to lend their homestead for herbalism training.

POH6YlV.jpg

Willing?
    Willing does not even begin to describe it.

I outright challenge people to empty my Herb Garden.
    All the training one needs.
    KokoroShouKWolfandWolfJazmynSherriKnightdog
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    edited November 22, 2017
    Arjune wrote: »
    I freaking HATE ant lions. those are the only rooms I ignore are the ant lion rooms because their aggro is even worse than the goblins and saturos rooms

Isn't it just GREAT when they cancel your L rod action??? Especially when they do it TEN TIMES IN A ROW??
    *exceptional levels of sarcasm*

It isn't that they're difficult to defeat, they're just plain irritating. :(

Nilrem wrote: »
    ShouK wrote: »
    How do you get r1 herbalism? I'm stuck at RB. I tried going to solea looking for herbs but all I found was base herbs, and one poison herb.
    Before that (including Rank B), just raid other people's herb patches in their homestead for picking up other herbs (with their permission ofc). There will be some people willing enough to lend their homestead for herbalism training.

POH6YlV.jpg

Willing?

Ahahahaaaaa *nervous* OH DEAR SWEET MORRIGHAN.

Do you...uh...have any homestead left in your homestead...? ^ ^;
  • OriaOria
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    edited November 22, 2017

POH6YlV.jpg

Willing?

^.^;;
    I33vViE.jpg?1
    So happy a guildie friend showed me this <3
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Oria wrote: »

POH6YlV.jpg

Willing?

^.^;;
    I33vViE.jpg?1

Omg at how that's literally just herbs, homestead stones, a pet dragon, and an entrance.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    the only thing stopp
    Oria wrote: »

POH6YlV.jpg

Willing?

^.^;;
    I33vViE.jpg?1

O_O
    did you use homestead expansion items?
  • OriaOria
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    Hazurah wrote: »
    O_O
    did you use homestead expansion items?

Well it's not mine, it's a guildie's homestead. I don't think they did since they haven't been on way before the expansion thing came out ^.^;;
  • LiliumwashereLiliumwashere
    Mabinogi Rep: 520
    Wow those are some helpful homesteads! I finally went back to the caves and completed getting Herbalism to R1. I'm so glad it is over.