Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Attendance Event

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited November 29, 2017 in Vault
We're halfway through fall, and we're bringing out an attendance event to help get you ready for winter! There's three brand-new items on display with a different prize every day, so make sure to hop on and get those stamps.

00J7i-50a77802-694f-4196-b979-d1b7c740a775.jpg

Attendance Event

Event Dates: Wednesday, Nov. 22 - Thursday, Dec. 7

Event Details:

• Log in to Mabinogi with a character above Level 30 and speak with Caravan Joe to claim an Attendance Book, which will be used to record your attendance
  • Every day you log in to Mabinogi on that character, you'll earn a stamp on that scroll after spending one in-game day (36 minutes) online
  • Earn enough stamps to claim prizes! You'll have 15 days to claim 11 stamps for the top prize, so don't forget to log in when you can!

Event Prizes:

• Day 1: 5x Roasted Turkey
  • Day 2: 5x Nao Soul Stone (Event)
  • Day 3: 1x Name/Chat Color Change Potion
  • Day 4: 1x Special Tendering Potion S (Event)
  • Day 5: 1x Unlimited Shadow Mission Pass
  • Day 6: 1x Blue Prism Box
  • Day 7: 3x Golden Experience Fruit (500%)
  • Day 8: 1x Duffle Coat Box
  • Day 9: 1x Direct Dye Ampoule
  • Day 10: 1x Complete Skill EXP Potion (1 Day)(Event)
  • Day 11: 1x Lesser Panda Whistle

Prize Details:

• When opening the Duffle Coat Box, you will receive the outfit version based off of your gender.
  • Lesser Panda has the inventory of 6x7 for a total of 42 cells.
  • Use the Blue Prism Box to receive an Empty Blue Prism.
  • When you collect Combat EXP for the Empty Blue Prism, it can be transformed into a Blue Prism!
  • A Blue Prism will give 2x Skill Training EXP for 1 hour when used.
  • Empty Blue Prisms are not tradable.
  • You will receive an icon over your character's head when you use a Blue Prism.
  • Blue Prism Effect stack with other skill training potions.

00J7i-5138aaa4-f51a-487a-8566-8b7e85e1b065.png
MizukiHayamaVaughanSpiritikaSherriKokoroMabskmk[Deleted User]

Comments

• KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    Cutest free pet ever!! <3
    MizukiHayama
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    The Lesser Panda is soooo adorable oh my!
  • AmyureAmyure
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
    Nice event, good rewards.
    MizukiHayamaMabskmk
  • SpiritikaSpiritika
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,415
    Both the Duffle Coat and the Lesser Panda are adorable!
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    So I'm guessing it's a 'select your main character' event?
    If so, I'm sad now because I was willing to hop onto my male character and get the outfit for both genders. :(
  • SylekSylek
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Anybody know how this blue prism is going to work? Is this just going to be a "charge it once and it's gone" or will we be able to reuse it (it has a cooldown and we have to recharge it)?
    And will a filled blue prism be tradable?
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Sylek wrote: »
    Anybody know how this blue prism is going to work? Is this just going to be a "charge it once and it's gone" or will we be able to reuse it (it has a cooldown and we have to recharge it)?
    And will a filled blue prism be tradable?

I believe they said in the stream it is one time use only and not tradeable.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Sherri wrote: »
    If so, I'm sad now because I was willing to hop onto my male character and get the outfit for both genders. :(

Yeah it's a register your main thing. Since male outfits tend to be cheaper at market, maybe getting it on your female and then buying male might work.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Sherri wrote: »

You could always just do it on two accounts. Registure one Male and one female.
  • ArcherAiralArcherAiral
    Mabinogi Rep: 955
    Guys.. November 22~December 7 is 15 days, not 13..
    Spiritika
  • OneConfusedMilletianOneConfusedMilletian
    Mabinogi Rep: 445
    What time does the attendance counter reset every day? So far, it's been looking like 7 AM PST to me, but I'm not sure.
  • OneConfusedMilletianOneConfusedMilletian
    Mabinogi Rep: 445
    I'm pretty new to this, so I was wondering if the box that the Duffle Coat comes in is tradeable? I never see boxes being traded in market, only clothes. I thought it was weird, since if you traded the box, the outfit would automatically match the gender of whoever decided to open it. Does that mean the boxes are not tradeable?