Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

My Questions of Concern for Fairy Event

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    you don't need multiple accounts. It didn't make you pick a main character. just log on another character on your account and gt the box. the log another and get the box. I've been getting 17 boxes a day since day 1 because I have 17 characters on my account

I've been saying this for a bit now in this thread. if you're worried you won't get a goose feather you do have other options
    ZarricSherriImaizumiJazmyn
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Did the same thing happened the last time this event had its run? Did they forgot their own event details when doing a re-run? :s
  • ZarricZarric
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    Arjune wrote: »
    you don't need multiple accounts. It didn't make you pick a main character. just log on another character on your account and gt the box. the log another and get the box. I've been getting 17 boxes a day since day 1 because I have 17 characters on my account

I've been saying this for a bit now in this thread. if you're worried you won't get a goose feather you do have other options

Thank you for the info, that pretty much solves the issues I have with this.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    That.. is beyond stupid.
    OBVIOUSLY they wouldn't give us boxes afterwards.
    But it's not that which is making me so angry.
    It's the fact they have the nerve to ninja edit and not even say anything about it!

Ugh, Nexon'd as always.
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    I haven't had time to play cus I've been studying for a big exam. I do remember reading that the second set of quests mentioned "or flora" tho. How do we get boxes? Find faries?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Arjune wrote: »

What the hell??? Why no one told me that??? I didn't realize :/ Would have been doing this since day 1... Darn, wasted 5 days...
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Sherri wrote: »
    Actually, my friend and I were trying to get normal fairies yesterday. I was going after Dressy and she was after Melty, but for some reason we went through huge periods where none would show up. I assume it's just RNG taunting us but it was a little.. off.

it took me THREE hours to meet melty 50 times today
    three.freaking.hours.

im so glad i finished meeting all the fairies today..
    pawcalypse
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    So i wasnt aware and finished my village yesterday.. so im nolonger able to get the totem because i spend ages getting all Fairies?!! I stayed up super long to get all 50 Melty! But i cant keep getting boxes now??!
    Thats a load of Bull!
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited November 22, 2017
    Kiruah wrote: »
    So i wasnt aware and finished my village yesterday.. so im nolonger able to get the totem because i spend ages getting all Fairies?!! I stayed up super long to get all 50 Melty! But i cant keep getting boxes now??!
    Thats a load of Bull!

Actually do you have an alternate character you can use? Because the event did not make you set a main character, you can use any and all characters on your account! That's what the other people in this thread are saying. You could probably level the villages of all them all if you wanted (although I would not recommend that if it's the boxes you're interested in. Just do the three fairies for a char you don't really care about life skills on)
  • LucardLucard
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,145
    After you get all the fairies and minigem. Do you still get candy, because I haven't received them yesterday or today after getting all the hs figures.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    You stop getting the candy once you met all the fairies 50 times
  • ArjuneArjune
    you also stop getting a daily gift box, but you can use alternate characters on the same account to do the event and get boxes and candy and more rewards / homestead minis
  • Animelove89Animelove89
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    Whats the point of doing this when you don't get the gacha box anymore? I mean who uses Stamina Elixiars unless using Enthralling Performance lol

• KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    I didnt get another and im having issues finding her. :( I thought getting the event done would be rewarding but seems like i screwed myself
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    i'm just doing this event on my alts now~
    Negumiko
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    wish they culda done this with the radiant shades. :(
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Flora is a myth!
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    Greta wrote: »
    i'm just doing this event on my alts now~

I am doing the same thing just to get more Floral Healthy figures. they look great with with hs props from the sound of spring event if anyone is working on a garden. plus all the extra stuff can be sold for a decent profit later.
  • ArjuneArjune
    it's kinda pointless unless you want the stam pots or 200k exp... but you can find the 3 fairies and get gift box with each and all characters on your account so you're not completely locked out :)
  • SylekSylek
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Kiruah wrote: »
    I didnt get another and im having issues finding her. :( I thought getting the event done would be rewarding but seems like i screwed myself

At least you're not the only one.