Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Prairie Dragon Eye Text

MeonketerMeonketer
Mabinogi Rep: 835
edited November 20, 2017 in Bugs and Glitches
The in-game text for the Prairie Dragon Eye states that it can be used in crafting, but it appears that there are no recipes for it. If this is true, could the in-game text be updated/changed to be more accurate? This would help avoid confusion when receiving/attempting to use the item.
Sherri[Deleted User]

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Isn't it used in making a Dragon Shield or am I thinking of a different kind of eye..?
    [Deleted User]
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 21, 2017
    Sherri wrote: »
    Isn't it used in making a Dragon Shield or am I thinking of a different kind of eye..?

You can make Dragon Shield with Desert Dragon's Eye and Scale. Also the manual drops from Desert/Red dragons.

Other dragon body parts are only used on obtaining exploration exp from board. Of course, except White/Black dragon ones, those are still worth something for crafting Bhafel Slayer and Languhiris Chaser parts.
    Sherri[Deleted User]
  • MeonketerMeonketer
    Mabinogi Rep: 835
    I turned it in to the NPC for exploration exp, or I would. This is the wiki page of the item. https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Prairie_Dragon_Eye
    [Deleted User]
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Moving this to the bugs section! MODS Please do not remove or mark as incomplete.