Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Returning player starting fresh in mari

CritobellCritobell
Mabinogi Rep: 810
in Mari Chat
My ign is AnimeFallin i use to play on Alexina for months and i quit so today i desided to start fresh on the mari server where i first started playing mabinogi im looking for new friends to hang and do stuff with me and maybe mentor to help me out if possable.

Comments

• EastSeaEastSea
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,260
    Hello there! My name is EastSea!

If you're looking for friends, I suggest talking to some Electrolytes members. Their home channel is Ch5, and they typically run things together everyday. They're very friendly and welcome new comers to join them in their daily activities. You can contact the leader on Discord at Cruz#3129! He would be willing to put you in a Discord server with the members and several other active people to help you get the most of your fresh start. Below I will post a link to their forum page so you can see what it's like to hang out with their active members. There is also a link to their YouTube channel where you can find videos of their various events. Enjoy!

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/5711/electrolytes-is-now-recruiting-events-inside/p1

East.
  • AnarchieAnarchie
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    You are more than welcome to add me, my IGN: Anarchie I also just returned and would like to at least have others to work with.
  • MikitsukiMikitsuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    You can add me if you want, my IGN: Mikitsuki

^^