Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Nexon I love U guyz but...

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
edited November 27, 2017 in Item/Premium Shop
2mcqw3.png
292ogwj.png

Ur math is wrong. Plz re-do the math and re-adjust the prices...mk? XOXOXOXO*blow~kisses~*
Don't wanna get in troub wit da Fedz 4 false advert now do U???
wqy7bd.gif

Darkpixie99VimiSherriXxBearslayerxX

Comments

• TatsugiTatsugi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,760
    How.. is it wrong? Its bulk buying discount. More you buy, more you save and get more.
  • RheyRhey
    edited November 27, 2017
    Tatsugi wrote: »
    How.. is it wrong? Its bulk buying discount. More you buy, more you save and get more.

>advertises half-off
    >Prices are not(even when buying singles)
    >It's a scam(4 lack of a better word)

I'd like to give the benefit of the doubt and let Nexon claim they just math wrong than get into legal mumbo jumbo. ;)
    Darkpixie99VimiSherri
  • VilanoVilano
    Mabinogi Rep: 755
    isnt it also uhh
    Fall season?
    RheyVimiSherri
  • RheyRhey
    Vilano wrote: »
    isnt it also uhh
    Fall season?

Maybe it's spring time @ NX HQ? :p

Sum peeps liek 2 throw their christmas pty's during summer. :D
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    As I said before..sigh.. they did this with the partners too.
    They called it a 'sale' when they were their original price.
    VimiGreta
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited November 27, 2017
    no the maids and butlers and the original commerce partner AND the mounts were discount priced. Laighlinne and William were regular price. they were still 'on sale' as in... being sold ...so unless they specifically said "all partners are at a discount price" then that's a loophole for it

This seems like a genuine mistake though. They say half off but it's 40%
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Knowing them, they'll ninja edit the actual news announcement instead of adjusting the pricing. =_=
    SylviaWolfeiMattxC
  • MisterMagicMisterMagic
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    Sherri wrote: »
    Knowing them, they'll ninja edit the actual news announcement instead of adjusting the pricing. =_=

You are correct. It now says
    "We're leading off with discounted Spring Spirit Boxes, and the Luxury Equipment Box coming back!"
    OneConfusedMilletian
  • NkeonaNkeona
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,515
    Sorry guys my description was wrong D:

Please don't hurt me Q~Q
    FabeNegumikoRheyOneConfusedMilletianXxBearslayerxX
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    GMNkeona wrote: »

Please don't hurt me Q~Q

Tie her up and tickle her to death!
    Helsa
  • iMattxCiMattxC
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,075

You called it. Instead of apologizing and refunding what they conned people out of they instead just covered their ass. Classic nexon.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    iMattxC wrote: »

You called it. Instead of apologizing and refunding what they conned people out of they instead just covered their ass. Classic nexon.

nobody is forcing anyone to buy anything. at least they admitted they made a error in the description. next time players should actually look at what they are buying and making sure it is accurate and what was promised instead of rushing and pressing the buy button. if something about the sale does not look like right then wait and send a ticket about the error. nexon is known for making spelling errors and having cash grab items as most players should be aware of by now. don't blame nexon for your poor judgement in spending money. mistakes can happen and I appreciate them at least acknowledging that so thanks for the apology GMNkeona.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    edited November 28, 2017
    They shouldn't have to refund anything because it was an error and not a large one. There is not much difference between something being 40% off vs 50% off. People really need to calm down with the hostility. It's not like they were saying stuff was 80% off and advertised for only 40% off. You lost on on barely nothing.
  • RheyRhey
    edited November 28, 2017

Please don't hurt me Q~Q

giphy.gif

It's fine. As long as U guyz acknowledges & apologizes 4 it.

SylviaWolfeXxBearslayerxX
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    They shouldn't have to refund anything because it was an error and not a large one. There is not much difference between something being 40% off vs 50% off. People really need to calm down with the hostility. It's not like they were saying stuff was 80% off and advertised for only 40% off. You lost on on barely nothing.

I'm all behind people actually reading and doing the math or awaiting clarification for themselves (as people should do), but your logic is still dangerous. A small error that costs people more money is still an error that should be responsibly addressed. I expect if someone unwittingly got "scammed" and submitted a ticket they would (and should) be reimbursed.
  • XxBearslayerxXXxBearslayerxX
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,230

Please don't hurt me Q~Q

When you say it like that, How can I even be remotely mad! Q_Q It's okay.