Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

R> Clickbait (Casual Guild with Discord)

Comments

• BiscutchanBiscutchan
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    Dietrich wrote: »
    Hello, I am interested in joining this guild. My ign is Richwagner.

Hey Richwagner! I sent you a friend request and a note about joining our guild! Hope to talk to you soon :).

• ColrezColrez
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Hi, I'm interested in joining. I've played mabi a bit every now and then, and I've recently come back. Though I'm not a beginner (almost got druid), I still have no confidence in contributing in groups (SM's and the likes), but I'd like to change that. Hope to hear back soon!
    IGN is same as forum.
  • BiscutchanBiscutchan
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    I have been in this guild for about two weeks, Got a working role as a recruiter my first week in, Pretty dank. All of the people in the guild are fun and welcoming, I already found plenty of new friends a week in just by talking to everybody in voice chat. Bunch of degenerates but hey, I fit in :)
  • CrazyjayazCrazyjayaz
    Mabinogi Rep: 745
    Bumping! Still recruiting. Looking for more players for the upcoming winter break!
  • DeathofmanaDeathofmana
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    This guild is great. I've been playing for around 8 years, and this is the first guild I have found where I feel welcomed completely. It's been a great time being in trap central and I love getting killed in Mafia even though I was telling the truth! Just remember, don't sign the contract, negotiate the commission, kill Skillaz in mafia on round one or you will regret it, and most importantly have fun! I look forward to maybe seeing you in the degeneracy :)
  • VillieVillie
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    This seems just like a guild I’ve been looking for. Are you still recruiting? My IGN is Villieldr on Alexina and I sent a request on discord as well ^*^ I returned recently and could use a fun guild to help get back into the swing of things.
  • tailyreetailyree
    I've recently joined this guild, and I have quite a bit of things to say about it. First off, I've played this game for about 10 years. Out of countless number of guilds joined in those years, only two of all those guilds have been a quality guild. This is one of them. The last guild I was in that resembled this one was called Gracefulwing. Back when I had just started, there was a couple who ran the guild together and taught me everything that there was to know about Mabinogi, as well included me in guild events like Scavenger Hunts, Guild meetings, dungeon runs, etc. My point being, this guild does exactly that. After a couple years of my absence with Mabinogi following my return, quite a few things had changed and I had stumbled upon this guild. Well, they do things I hadn't even imagined a guild could do. Such as BGO (Board Game Online) who would have thought? Movie/Anime nights. a new mini-game called Mafia, and they have guild events twice a week. I'm not one who grinds for levels or enjoys relying on combat for entertainment, so relaxing with fun events with a guild whose friendly, doesn't care about levels, how social you are as long as you make the effort to be included is exactly what I was looking for! I bet you would fit right in and they welcomed me with open arms as I'm sure they would do with you, too! Give us a try and see how you like it! I look forward to meeting you!
  • tailyreetailyree
    I've recently joined this guild, and I have quite a bit of things to say about it. First off, I've played this game for about 10 years. Out of countless number of guilds joined in those years, only two of all those guilds have been a quality guild. This is one of them. The last guild I was in that resembled this one was called Gracefulwing. Back when I had just started, there was a couple who ran the guild together and taught me everything that there was to know about Mabinogi, as well included me in guild events like Scavenger Hunts, Guild meetings, dungeon runs, etc. My point being, this guild does exactly that. After a couple years of my absence with Mabinogi following my return, quite a few things had changed and I had stumbled upon this guild. Well, they do things I hadn't even imagined a guild could do. Such as BGO (Board Game Online) who would have thought? Movie/Anime nights. a new mini-game called Mafia, and they have guild events twice a week. I'm not one who grinds for levels or enjoys relying on combat for entertainment, so relaxing with fun events with a guild whose friendly, doesn't care about levels, how social you are as long as you make the effort to be included is exactly what I was looking for! I bet you would fit right in and they welcomed me with open arms as I'm sure they would do with you, too! Give us a try and see how you like it! I look forward to meeting you!
  • tailyreetailyree
    I've recently joined this guild, and I have quite a bit of things to say about it. First off, I've played this game for about 10 years. Out of countless number of guilds joined in those years, only two of all those guilds have been a quality guild. This is one of them. The last guild I was in that resembled this one was called Gracefulwing. Back when I had just started, there was a couple who ran the guild together and taught me everything that there was to know about Mabinogi, as well included me in guild events like Scavenger Hunts, Guild meetings, dungeon runs, etc. My point being, this guild does exactly that. After a couple years of my absence with Mabinogi following my return, quite a few things had changed and I had stumbled upon this guild. Well, they do things I hadn't even imagined a guild could do. Such as BGO (Board Game Online) who would have thought? Movie/Anime nights. a new mini-game called Mafia, and they have guild events twice a week. I'm not one who grinds for levels or enjoys relying on combat for entertainment, so relaxing with fun events with a guild whose friendly, doesn't care about levels, how social you are as long as you make the effort to be included is exactly what I was looking for! I bet you would fit right in and they welcomed me with open arms as I'm sure they would do with you, too! Give us a try and see how you like it! I look forward to
  • MidanggMidangg
    Mabinogi Rep: 105
    Clickbait is a great guild with a wonderful community that ranges from new to veteran players. Everyone in the guild helps each other out, giving out tips for the new ones and assisting others with their dungeon needs. We usually use voice chat with Discord on the daily to communicate more thoroughly with each other. It's not a requirement to talk, of course! In regards to different types of games we play, the guild leader tries to accommodate to everyone's specs, because not everyone can run graphic intensive games. Of course, if you wanna play a specific game with all of us, go ahead and recommend it!

Now let me ask all of you this:
    • Are you looking for a great, sociable guild?
    • Are you trying to meme it out with other fellow Mabinogi players?
    • Are you trying share your degeneracy eccentric side with others?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, you should really consider Clickbait!
    Skillaz wrote:
    If you're woke, there are no such things as distractions.
  • NotAFoxNotAFox
    I would post about how great the guild is, but you've already heard that from enough people. So instead, I'm going to talk about guild events, or what some of us might call "opportunities to kill Skillaz" (we don't... yet!).

Mafia - rando day 1 execution is Skillaz, no questions asked.
    Board Game Online - Yes, that Diss Card: Kill could be used to stop someone from winning... OR it could kill Skillaz!
    Cards Against Humanity - It's kind of hard to kill people in Cards Against Humanity, but WHERE THERE'S A WILL, THERE'S A BLANK CARD!
    In game events like dungeon runs/etc - This one's easy! Just don't heal him/ignore all of the mobs that are targetting him! It's foolproof
    Discord - we have a bot with a 'pls kill @person' command. I'm sure the usage is obvious.

That's all I can think of at the moment, so just make sure Skill doesn't find out I told you any of this. Wouldn't want him to know there's a conspiracy against him or anything.
  • LenrenLenren
    Hell0! I am very interested in joining ClickBait!
  • DietrichDietrich
  • DietrichDietrich
  • KiezKiez
    hey~

would love to join your guild if you guys still have open spot! ign is Kiez
  • Leonardo_VulcanLeonardo_Vulcan
    Mabinogi Rep: 715
    I am rather interested in joining this guild, it may finally give me a reason to return due to everyone I used to know leaving, I sent a request on Discord so hopefully, all goes well.
  • GrimmrockGrimmrock
    My Testimonial:

So, Ive become a recent re-attendant to mabinogi, after another long hiatus caused through a lack of in game community and activities that didnt require a grind for which I had no time.

In event, I ran into one of the Clickbait guild members while running daily SM's and they strait face asked me if I would like to join their guild, to which, having had the issue of a lack of community being a driving factor for leaving mabinogi behind, expressed interest in. After a brief interview I was in with Clickbait and having the time of my life, or as much as you can through a digital interface.

The people here are charming and varied, with lots of fun to be shared and comedy abound, I am a frequent purveyor of the discord voice channels and never lack for a laugh. If the grind gets you down, no worries, often time you'll find a guild-mate to run with you, if not the whole legion of them, party healing never was ranked faster. If runs are your thing, those dungeons and raid schedules aren't just a pass in the wind, if people show up, they're run, even if understaffed.

We've got people that know the market, the best training spots, the best grinds, the best gear, what skills do what where when and how, and through it all they have each time been people full of life and humor, making this guild one of the best I've ever had the honor of attending.
  • GrimmrockGrimmrock
    My Testimonial:

So, Ive become a recent re-attendant to mabinogi, after another long hiatus caused through a lack of in game community and activities that didnt require a grind for which I had no time.

In event, I ran into one of the Clickbait guild members while running daily SM's and they strait face asked me if I would like to join their guild, to which, having had the issue of a lack of community being a driving factor for leaving mabinogi behind, expressed interest in. After a brief interview I was in with Clickbait and having the time of my life, or as much as you can through a digital interface.

The people here are charming and varied, with lots of fun to be shared and comedy abound, I am a frequent purveyor of the discord voice channels and never lack for a laugh. If the grind gets you down, no worries, often time you'll find a guild-mate to run with you, if not the whole legion of them, party healing never was ranked faster. If runs are your thing, those dungeons and raid schedules aren't just a pass in the wind, if people show up, they're run, even if understaffed.

We've got people that know the market, the best training spots, the best grinds, the best gear, what skills do what where
  • DeathofmanaDeathofmana
    This guild is great. I've been playing for around 8 years, and this is the first guild I have found where I feel welcomed completely. It's been a great time being in trap central and I love getting killed in Mafia even though I was telling the truth! Just remember, don't sign the contract, negotiate the commission, kill Skillaz in mafia on round one or you will regret it, and most importantly have fun! I look forward to maybe seeing you in the degeneracy :)
  • GrimmrockGrimmrock
    My Testimonial:

We've got people that know the market, the best training spots, the best grinds, the best gear, what skills do what where