Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

I (think) I have NX to give away!

IndygoEEIIndygoEEI
Mabinogi Rep: 220
in Town Square
Hello Mabinogi Community and this will be my first time posting here...

In a time frame of 24 hours or so... Ghost in the Shell will go down, I will have
NX (how much I don't know yet), and no games to play under the Nexon
umbrella. Also Combat Arms has left the building (BLOODY HELL...) near
Thanksgiving to another company. So here's my problem elaborated.

I don't see anything else coming in a year worth playing. Lawbreakers isn't doing
so well last I checked and Hyper Universe is not F2P yet. I don't even know if HU
is good. Anything else currently under the NX umbrella doesn't hold my interest. I
really think this NX is going to go to waste especially since I have one year to use
it or lose it.

For now I will take requests on what people want and then decide later how I will
dole it out. I have only one rule... You can only pick one item. Anyone who
picks more then one item is DEFINITELY NOT getting anything. Right now I'm
just trying to get an idea of what things are valuable to the community.

Also, this will not be speedy giveaway. It's gonna take time including the
possibility of dealing with random unnecessary stuff I am not aware of...

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    have you considered playing Mabinogi? You might be surprised how addicting it can be :>
    NegumikooffwithyourheadspawcalypseTheNyanCat
  • RedetsuRedetsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    I agree with Arjune. I like playing it from time to time, and I usually do smalls things like the daily shadow mission or part times. Chatting, meeting, and playing with friends is always nice as well.
    offwithyourheadspawcalypse
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Arjune wrote: »
    have you considered playing Mabinogi? You might be surprised how addicting it can be :>

I have to agree as well, give mabi a try :) out of all the nexon games mabi is the only one that got me hooked. this game may be old but it is better then most mmos out there mostly cause there are just so many options and few restrictions.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    I agree with everyone else. It can't hurt to give Mabinogi a try, right? If you really don't like it, you don't have to stay. But if you do, then you'll have something to spend that NX on~ You could buy some cool pets (good investment btw)
    offwithyourheadspawcalypse
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    Gacha. It's risky but anyone would settle for gacha LAWL. but yeah, try mabi. It's a pain sometimes but we're getting chainslash soon and possibly POSSIBLY g21 in the near future (based on Korea getting theirs). There's lots to do though ( :
    pawcalypse
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited December 6, 2017
    Didn't that Ghost in the Shell game just come out? Feels like it did.
    TheNyanCat
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    We can pick absolutely anything in the cash shop? I would rather have a new friend <3
    There are some things money can't buy. For everything else there's
    [Deleted User]
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Leilicia wrote: »
    Gacha. It's risky but anyone would settle for gacha LAWL. but yeah, try mabi. It's a pain sometimes but we're getting chainslash soon and possibly POSSIBLY g21 in the near future (based on Korea getting theirs). There's lots to do though ( :

True. I think pets and gacha would both be good. A pet makes a good permanent investment, but a lot of people always clamor for the latest gacha and will pay mils for items.
    Leiliciaoffwithyourheadspawcalypse
  • IndygoEEIIndygoEEI
    Thanks everyone for all your input. Don't know if I'll stay... As for other news...

I have almost 185k NX. My jaw has dropped.
    Leilicia[Deleted User]
  • PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    185k NX?! that is a lot well I'd ask for something but you could do a trade thing for something like the artists on here i'm sure you could do a trade and get something in return like a small chibi drawing of a character or something sorry just dumb ideas ^^;
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Wow........ :o
    [Deleted User]
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    If the NX is already on the account that might make things a bit more difficult since you can't trade things such as pets without the limited pet medals only sold during certain sales.
  • ShadoeLumiereShadoeLumiere
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    edited December 16, 2017
    Double bubble .-.
  • ShadoeLumiereShadoeLumiere
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    KitteyKat74 has a good idea, pay the Nx for commission of game memorabillia or whichever :D. If anything, may I request the Steam punk outfit .-. of course if it's not possible, it's all good!

Ps: Definitely give Mabi a try if you haven't already :) we will all be here for any help.
  • PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    There are a few things in the cash shop that are tradable so they could purchase those kind of things if people request something like that, so they could do that for like art or for people who request things in general, another thing they could do is like buy a ton of gach and then people enter some raffle and he just gives away the things from the gach randomly (sadly that would be a lot of effort >_<) or they could just try and see if they'd be up for playing mabi in general all in all it's their choice on what they wanna do I'm just throwing idea's out so sorry for the rambling.
  • TeriustheGreatTeriustheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    Is the offer still on the table..
  • IndygoEEIIndygoEEI

Is the offer still on the table..

Let me explain something before I answer that.

After thinking about it for a while and examining my play habits. I have decided
    that while it would be nice to this game, I simply do not have time to play it as I
    already have a full plate. I tried Hyper Universe and hated it. Didn't find it to be
    my cup of tea. As for Mabinogi, it's pretty time intensive to me at a glance. Yes
    it does seem interesting but I cannot invest time I don't have into this game. In
    fact I barely have time for other games outside my main game I play these days.

Therefore..

I will be giving away my NX soon. I just found out I now have for some reason
    276k NX, an increase on the previous 185K. That's a lot to spend. As such I am
    now taking applications for help on spending it and assisting in gifting. I have no
    clue what items are worthwhile in this game and will need an advisor. You must
    have Teamspeak or Discord with operational voice chat to start off with. You will
    be compensated very well for this.

I will not take any requests until I have an assistant.

Now for other things...
    jjeremy wrote: »
    We can pick absolutely anything in the cash shop? I would rather have a new friend <3
    There are some things money can't buy. For everything else there's

That would be nice, but as I said, I simply don't have time in this game. I do
    appreciate the thought though.
    185k NX?! that is a lot well I'd ask for something but you could do a trade thing for something like the artists on here i'm sure you could do a trade and get something in return like a small chibi drawing of a character or something sorry just dumb ideas ^^;

Well there isn't anything I can think of...
    There are a few things in the cash shop that are tradable so they could purchase those kind of things if people request something like that, so they could do that for like art or for people who request things in general, another thing they could do is like buy a ton of gach and then people enter some raffle and he just gives away the things from the gach randomly (sadly that would be a lot of effort >_<) or they could just try and see if they'd be up for playing mabi in general all in all it's their choice on what they wanna do I'm just throwing idea's out so sorry for the rambling.

I won't mind the effort. But I will need some help though...
    KitteyKat74 has a good idea, pay the Nx for commission of game memorabillia or whichever :D. If anything, may I request the Steam punk outfit .-. of course if it's not possible, it's all good!

Ps: Definitely give Mabi a try if you haven't already :) we will all be here for any help.

Sadly this isn't going to happen, but since you asked for it before my announcement today I will make
    an exception for you to have your outfit...
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    That's a lot of NX... O.o
  • RicecrackerRicecracker
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    If you want I can assist you. I will be busy during the day I have classes at UCD but Ricecrackers#7055 heres my Dischord.
  • PetrolsPetrols
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    if it's still possible, i want an enchant protection potion :P
This discussion has been closed.