Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Music Dungeon not working?

SoraHakuDASoraHakuDA
Mabinogi Rep: 1,545
edited January 6, 2017 in Help
I logged in to do some music dungeon runs and first thing i notice is that once i enter the "Chamber of Memories" nothing happens. The harps don't have the spiral thingy on them and no matter how many times i hit them, no music comes up and no dialog telling me to listen to them pops up either. I have tried over 5 passes now, logged off and back in 3 times and fully restarted my computer once. And still nothing.

Am i the only one having this issue?

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    For some people (not all) Playing in full screen instead of windowed will prevent that from happening. Also it's been reported that if you hit a chest in any room previous to that before the music notes have appeared in that room that it will cause that. So when you enter a chest room be sure to wait until all the music notes have appeared before activating the chest.
    SoraHakuDACrimsọn
  • SoraHakuDASoraHakuDA
    edited January 6, 2017
    Ktty
    Ktty said:

For some people (not all) Playing in full screen instead of windowed will prevent that from happening. Also it's been reported that if you hit a chest in any room previous to that before the music notes have appeared in that room that it will cause that. So when you enter a chest room be sure to wait until all the music notes have appeared before activating the chest.
    Alright, will try it out. Thank you!~<3

EDIT:

Been sitting in the dungeon's first chest room and notes haven't appeared yet ;w;

• KttyKtty
    Do you have a checkmark in 'Minieffects' (found under the 'performance' tab)? If so remove it.

Found the other thread on this. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to have anything else to offer on it. Only thing I can suggest is that you run the dungeon with someone else as if it glitches for you it may not for the others in the dungeon.

is-music-dungeon-glitched/p1
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/432/is-music-dungeon-glitched/p1
    SoraHakuDA
  • SoraHakuDASoraHakuDA
    Ktty
    Ktty said:

Do you have a checkmark in 'Minieffects' (found under the 'performance' tab)? If so remove it.

Found the other thread on this. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to have anything else to offer on it. Only thing I can suggest is that you run the dungeon with someone else as if it glitches for you it may not for the others in the dungeon.

is-music-dungeon-glitched/p1
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/432/is-music-dungeon-glitched/p1
    Mini effects is not selected ;w; well at least i'm not the only one having this issue so it's not my pc x'D

• CinnabunCinnabun
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,740
    edited January 7, 2017
    I'm also having the same issue today. Not only did the red lights not appear in the chamber of memories, but the music notes never appeared at the chest in the first room I also made sure mini effects were off.

edit: forgot to mention that i have tried re entering at least 8 times so far
  • KttyKtty
    @Icemage359 Unfortunately all the know fixes/workarounds are listed in this thread and the one linked to in it (except for after relogging, trying on a different channel). I myself ironically had the glitch happen yesterday after typing in this thread. I had to close/open client and try on a different channel for it to work.