Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Official Chainblade Hype Thread

Comments

• KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    Do we know what the different chain blades would look like?

They're up on the microsite.
    http://mabinogi.nexon.net/micro-site/chainslash
    WolfandWolf
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited December 11, 2017
    Kokoro wrote: »
    Do we know what the different chain blades would look like?

They're up on the microsite.
    http://mabinogi.nexon.net/micro-site/chainslash

Ooooh Thank you so much! I forgot there was a microsite aha ^ ^; Usually I just go to the favorite direct link.
  • lceCreamlceCream
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,205
    How much ap do i have to save?
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited December 12, 2017
    ShouK wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Talking about the new materials used in the Celtic Howling Chain Blade recipe?

On the stream they said they'll drop from Elite Shadow mission reward chests and, when they're added later, the Baltane missions' reward boxes.
    Elite SM?? I'm guessing it's not that rare then like the giant mats that worth only like 200k these days. Wonder if I should sell my mat quick hmm

giants mats were much profitable early on @500-700k. chainblade is universal so it may not...depreciate. :o
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    lceCream wrote: »
    How much ap do i have to save?

2,652 for r1 all the skills.

Or 1,836 if we aren't getting the 2nd part of the Chain Slash storyline at the same time, since that's the one that seems to give Chain Burst, Raging Spike, and Bachram Explosion.
    lceCream
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I can' t even concentrate to finish ranking up the current skills and now we are getting another new talent to master... :') Dammit.
    pawcalypse
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Greta wrote: »
    I can' t even concentrate to finish ranking up the current skills and now we are getting another new talent to master... :') Dammit.

Most of the skills have training requirements with 0.0xxx exp per use, oh joy.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited December 12, 2017
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

Thankfully there's the 2x skill training event coming up.
    Then the 2x Chain Slash skill training potion from the Chain Reaction coupon thing.

And the 1 hour 2x complete skill training potion from the 3rd Tomorrow Gift Box, if you got that.
    Oh, and also a Blue Prism if you got the Box from November's Attendance event. Or, from the hot day prize for this coming Friday.

Then hopefully all these Golden Experience Fruits can get you a good ways past level 100 for even more skill training.

It's super grindy normally, but now will be one of the best times to train it with greater speed.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Thankfully there's the 2x skill training event coming up.
    Then the 2x Chain Slash skill training potion from the Chain Reaction coupon thing.

And the 1 hour 2x complete skill training potion from the 3rd Tomorrow Gift Box, if you got that.
    Oh, and also a Blue Prism if you got the Box from November's Attendance event. Or, from the hot day prize for this coming Friday.

Then hopefully all these Golden Experience Fruits can get you a good ways past level 100 for even more skill training.

It's super grindy normally, but now will be one of the best times to train it with greater speed

If you're planning on using chains it's probably best to level them now, instead of later.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735

So there's no cp related requirements?
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    ShouK wrote: »

So there's no cp related requirements?

Nope, the the same as ninja it seems. Use this skill 2000000000000000000000 times
    pawcalypse
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    shorten the train by (2 talent * 2 complete * 2 skill train pot * 2 returning * 2 lvl 200 * 2 blue prism * 2 event) = 128 times

oh boy
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    I've mastered ninja and puppets twice, so this will just be a normal thing for me.
    Bring on the grindfest!
    (crying on the inside)
    pawcalypse
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Nope, the the same as ninja it seems. Use this skill 2000000000000000000000 times
    Oohh nice, I much rather have grindy requirements than cp requirements. It's annoying having to adjust your cp and kept switching training spots just to find the right mobs to train on.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    In a few hours everyone will be like:
    [video]

[video]

[video]

[video]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    pawcalypse wrote: »
    When will we get the chainsaw as a tool in the game? I want to master carpentry quick!

In the name of the emperor, when are we getting these 3dp_Chainsword_imperial.jpg

You're playing the wrong game dude. :D
    Xiokunpawcalypse