Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

chain slash quest titles

wingundamwingundam
Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
edited December 14, 2017 in General Chat
does any one know what to do to get the titles

Comments

• nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    play the chain slash story to get one of three titles

choosing mainly the 'bad' options gives you the 'sluagh incarnate' title
    choosing a balance of 'good' and 'bad' gives 'the poker-faced' title
    choosing mainly 'good' options gives the 'bachram bearer' title

all three give:
    +35 luck
    +20 dex
    +5% crit
    KokoropawcalypseVimi
  • wingundamwingundam
    k thanks cus i want to get sluagh incarnate
  • MeridisMeridis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    It looks like you start getting messages about the sluagh digging deeper into your consciousness with your choices. Can someone post what they get for their choices? In the "Where she Sleeps" mission at Peaca, it gives the sluagh digging deeper message for picking "I wish" and I didn't see that coming. Some of the answers are ambiguous and don't go off in one direction or the other until the conversation moves on from the part you choose.

So, yeah, I'd like to avoid something middle of the road like poker-face so, can we get a list here?
  • lceCreamlceCream
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,205
    Looks like no one wants the other titles :D
  • wingundamwingundam
    i could be off but i think im 2 good ans. and 5 and or 6 bad
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Yeah a lot of these choices are ambiguous and hard to determine whether you chose good or bad. I feel like it's kind of terrible because you can't ever get the other titles (even if they have the same stats) and you don't even get to be completely aware of what title you're getting :/
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    Meridis wrote: »
    It looks like you start getting messages about the sluagh digging deeper into your consciousness with your choices. Can someone post what they get for their choices? In the "Where she Sleeps" mission at Peaca, it gives the sluagh digging deeper message for picking "I wish" and I didn't see that coming. Some of the answers are ambiguous and don't go off in one direction or the other until the conversation moves on from the part you choose.

So, yeah, I'd like to avoid something middle of the road like poker-face so, can we get a list here?

My guess is that "I wish" is bad because you sound jealous/mad that you're not one of the Aces
  • MeridisMeridis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    edited December 15, 2017
    yeah, I'm starting to get the logic. It's more the feeling that the phrase suggests. So, it's a difference of sounding optimistic vs pessimistic most of the time. Some are still a little confusing though. Like when your getting the mana stone, the bad option is to be honest that your getting it for a friend, even though your not saying anything specific about Eiren. I get that screwing up right after saying "I'm NOT going to do this!" is irritating but it confuses me when the 'bad' choice is to be honest.

Edit: ended up just going with what I thought and got the title I wanted, the Bachram one. I think I messed up about 3 times...probably should have recorded my choices and posted it...
  • JaikeJaike
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I just did these quests so I'll post the answers I gave to get the "bad" title.
    In order of appearance:
    -I found the owner.
    -What do you mean?
    -the voice of Eiren
    -bachram
    -i wish!
    -it will be difficult
    -nothing useful
    -are you sure?
    -runestone for a friend
    -not so easy
    -she'll fall asleep

After that the options don't seem to matter. In general to get the Sluagh title you have to use answers that sound like you are being a downer and hide information from your friends, while revealing information to the glasses kid. Of course if you want the bachram title you chose answers that rely on hope, staying positive, and taking your friend's advice