Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Great timing for the NX Cash Bonus

SurreptitiouslySurreptitiously
Mabinogi Rep: 1,560
in Item/Premium Shop
Title is about as much sarcasm as I can pack into that many pixels. So like most of you erstwhile people who weren't rear wrinkled over the fact that the star bag is essentially $ only and ~300$, Went and gacha'd early.

Then this pretty much happens.
e3Ds6T1.png

Which is lovely, and I'm kinda happy for, except for the fact that after buying 125$ in NX for 90 holiday gacha. Essentially didn't get ~23k NX. Guess deciding to go in early like many others isn't exactly encouraged nor worthwhile. Also, I wasn't actually aware that 100$ NX/KK cards existed, and until now unaware that KK apparently allows you to combine cards, which seems to be the only way to take advantage of the +35% deal from Prepaid. Just a forethought and piece of advice for folks who want to take advantage of this deal.

As a bit of advice, unless this was delayed for one reason or another, it'd probably be far better to do these kinds of holiday deals before new things go on sale. Or at least, an actual notice that its going to happen.
Kryo

Comments

• LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    There's a card that lets you put as much as you want on it, there isn't an exact $100 one. I used this card a few years ago to put roughly $100 on it but some places require you to pay for the card itself but its very cheap iirc.
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    Leilicia wrote: »
    There's a card that lets you put as much as you want on it, there isn't an exact $100 one. I used this card a few years ago to put roughly $100 on it but some places require you to pay for the card itself but its very cheap iirc.

ive seen online karma koins that were $100. never heard of them in stores. then again they dont have them over here.
  • FinityFinity
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Would 100$ Canadian Karma koin get 35% bonus? I don't wanna experiment myself....Canadian karma koins are so lame.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Finity wrote: »
    Would 100$ Canadian Karma koin get 35% bonus? I don't wanna experiment myself....Canadian karma koins are so lame.

Then buy the Global one?
  • FinityFinity
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Greta wrote: »

Then buy the Global one?

I buy them from physical locations, not websites. They are glitchy for me.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Greta wrote: »

Then buy the Global one?

I buy them from physical locations, not websites. They are glitchy for me.

RIP.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    My advice is to not purchase RNG lootboxes.
  • SurreptitiouslySurreptitiously
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,560
    TNinja wrote: »
    My advice is to not purchase RNG lootboxes.

Your advice is duly noted and then placed into the trash bin. This thread is primarily for pointing out that the NX Blowout deals, could have been announced a bit earlier, than partway into the day it starts. Though, a notice just popped up with a post date of 12/13 at ~2pm PST. It was not visible until yesterday.

If you want to start a complaint thread about the gachapon and comparing them to "lootboxes", you are free to.