Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Free Chibi sketches..!?

KeiEmikoKeiEmiko
Mabinogi Rep: 415
in Art Creations
*NOSTALGIA AF*

Even though I don't play this game anymore... I still snoop around on forums for the fan creations and to see who still plays :* Mybad y'all tbh.
It's amazing to see how many people still play this game and do art.
It's going to be weird if anyone from my server finds out who I am or anyone from the discord i'm in.

*SHAMELESS SHOUTOUT*
LATE CONGRATULATIONS TO CHOZO FOR 20K!

I'll do either sketches or drawings depending on my mood. I may skip over people depending on what your character has on (LOOKING AT YOU PEOPLE WHO WEAR ARMOR OR WINGS) exception to this person who I drew from snooping around on forums.. ONCE AGAIN SORRY! I'd try my best to not skip over people. If you guys can like link a good anime song or edm music, I'd appreciate it. It'll help keep me occupied.

Sketch:
e1jRIeo.png

Colored Sketch:
s2qr5Q5.png

Why does it time me out in like 2 minutes from typing?! NEXON :s
PankoodaDANIarts

Comments