Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dorcha crystals

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 18, 2017
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    NPC Eiren ~ Dorcha Crystal Hints
    DBxjOgK.jpg

First Crystal
    Second Crystal
    Third Crystal
    Fourth Crystal
    Fifth Crystal
    Sixth Crystal

Okay, so the 3rd and 6th crystals got me thinking...

Someone claimed that 3rd can only be obtained in Scathach Caverns Lord mission or Port Cobh fishing, but Eiren mentions not only Belvast special missions, but also Abb Neagh too... So i come to conclusion that you can get 3rd crystal on all Tara Lord missions, not only Scathach Caverns.

Also the location of 6th crystal sounds very vague. Maybe you can possibly find it not only from Polar Hornets, but from something else too? Like how about hornets from Beach of Scathach?
    Since 2nd and 3rd crystals got two options on how can you find them, then why 1st, 4th, 5th and 6th crystals can't have as well? :/
    [Deleted User]
  • CaterexCaterex
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    Ellisya wrote: »
    Yvonnee wrote: »
    great, so now theyre even putting skills behind giant RNG walls.
    thanks for the info though

Well, AR/IS/FB/Thunder/Shock needs some RNG for drop as well so.... I think it's okay.
    Only thing that bothers me is that some of drops are affected by CP.... (field mobs)

not to mention the ace skills if you don't rebirth into an ace talent or create a char with an ace card (which luckily everyone will be able to do soon)

as for those who can't handle a place like coill abyss (like me) or the polar hornets... the crystals are tradeable. guildie of mine tried it out and confirmed it

Yes I can wait until free rebirth
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Marith wrote: »
    ShouK wrote: »
    Can you still get them after you have obtained spinning slasher? I caved in and bought the 2nd one but still would like to farm for others to cover the gold I spent for the 2nd..

I haven't obtained any duplicate crystals since I obtained spinning slash, but you can still buy the 4th from fleta, so it seems possible.

I am fishing duplicates of the Cobh Crystal. Been selling for 450k a pop.
    Kokoro
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    edited December 18, 2017
    Here are the results I did:

Crystal #1: I got lucky getting one on my first try from Coill Abyss
    Crystal #2: I killed about 40+ Ancients and currently hunting for it.
    Crystal #3: After using up around 350+ bait, I got it.
    Crystal #5: Spamming Rabbie Basic for Dead End Chests (and profit) and got it after multiple runs.
    Crystal #6: Slaughtering Polar Hornets is annoying, but I got it.

My Opinion: It's still too early to be desperate to buy one from shops. Wait like about 3 weeks after the Chain Blade Talent came out.
  • siersier
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    The 2nd crystal is that hard to find? Luckily, I got it on my first try. :)
  • MeridisMeridis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    edited December 20, 2017
    didn't expect to try coill abyss so soon so I've always ignored the passes when they dropped. Anyone know the fastest way to get/farm the pass?

or, if someone has a spare 1st crystal but can't get a 6th on alexina, I have two 6ths to spare.

edit: nvm found a pass after 4 runs of battle for tali 2, since it takes me 2 mins to do on my own, and got the crystal on the first run of coill abyss. I'll still trade the 6th for a 5th.

edit2: omg, I cried a little when I found the 5th. Thats all for me so anyone that wants the 6th's can note me. I kept going back and forth between math and barri but didn't get anything. Did advanced passes when I got them too. Managed to get mine by trying peaca again. I'm starting to think peaca might have a higher chance for it.
    [Deleted User]
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited December 20, 2017
    Not sure if it has been confirmed yet on other crystals, but I caught the 3rd Dorcha Crystal (twice so far now...) on a character that has not yet been equipped with a chain blade. So it appears it may be possible to get all of them without having the quest.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    6th refuses to drop for me.
  • lceCreamlceCream
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,205
    is it even possible to get the 5th one in a normal dungeon?
  • ZebadiahZebadiah
    Mabinogi Rep: 440
    edited January 26, 2018
    Incase anyone is still having trouble with this.
    Crystal 2 is one of the easiest to get, simply use an alt with low CP or lower your CP. your combat power makes a big difference in the drop chances.
    i've collected 4 in total, 2 within a minute of each other.
    no i didnt hunt for long, i have only had to point at an ancient for it to drop when a friend needs it.
    i should've sold some but i dont care enough about gold.