Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Christmas Pet Sale

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited December 21, 2017 in Vault
'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the Erinn. Not a creature was stirring, or so they thought! The holidays are creeping up on us, and creatures of all shapes and sizes are getting ready for them. Check out our fanciful pets, like the Christmas Alpaca, Gingerbread Truck, and more! View all of the details here.

00J8U-7febe547-ec1c-462a-ac2a-969026f1406a.jpg

Christmas Pet Sale
Sale Dates: Thursday, Dec. 21 - Wednesday, Jan. 3

pjfe9gc.png

The Christmas Pet Supplies Star Package Details: The Christmas Pet Supplies Star Package contains 1x Pet Adoption Medal, 1x Pet EXP Potion, 1x Pet Rebirth Potion, 1x Glimmering Golden Supplement, and 35x Star Pieces.

Sb1Yzep.png

Star Package Details: The Christmas Pet Star Packages contains the corresponding pet whistle, the amount of star pieces listed on the icon, and a Christmas Pet Supplies Star Package.

sdT3MXb.png

Entire Chorus of Christmas Pets Star Package Details: The Entire Chorus of Christmas Pets Star Package contains the Christmas Alpaca, Reindeer, Gingerbread Truck, Alto, 1x Pet Adoption Medal, 1x Pet EXP Potion, 1x Pet Rebirth Potion, 1x Glimmering Golden Supplement, and 115x Star Pieces.

Notes:

• Each pet comes in whistle form along with star pieces.
  • Each package comes only with the amount of Star Pieces listed on the icon.
  • You can exchange the Star Pieces at Shy's Night Star Shop. You can access the page by clicking the Link below:

00J8I-9cac775e-7005-42ec-a390-aee6014e0688.jpg

Pet Adoption Medal
Sale Dates: Thursday, Dec. 21 - Wednesday, Jan. 3

WUS6NPJ.png

Details:

• Allows a pet to be put up for adoption, which allows it to be traded to other players. The medal itself cannot be traded.
  • A pet may only be traded 5 times.
  • The name MUST be changed after adoption.
  • The original name of the pet cannot be used again.
  • Cannot be used on limited duration pets.
  • The pet's inventory must be completely emptied before sealing.
  • The medal may only be used once, and will disappear once the pet is renamed and adopted.
  • Payment Limitations: This item can only be purchased with NX Prepaid.

Chain Slash 2x EXP Potion
Sale Dates: Permanent

1NP7Fmy.png

Details:

• Allows double skill training for all skills under the Chain Skill tab.
  • Potions last for 10 minutes.

Comments

• JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Do you get 2x cooking experience with the gingerbread truck, like you do the food truck? I'm going to guess not due to the lower cost of the gingerbread truck, but there is absolutely no information on the pets in the shop that I can find.....
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    Do you get 2x cooking experience with the gingerbread truck, like you do the food truck? I'm going to guess not due to the lower cost of the gingerbread truck, but there is absolutely no information on the pets in the shop that I can find.....

The wiki page does not mention the 2x cooking, so maybe not?
    Jazmyn
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Jazmyn wrote: »

The wiki page does not mention the 2x cooking, so maybe not?

The Gingerbread Truck doesn't give 2x cooking bonus sadly... Others trucks do.
    MizukiHayamaJazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited December 21, 2017
    @MizukiHayama & @Greta Thanks you two. :)
    MizukiHayama