Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Soo, what to do with new talent notebook?

AppleChanceryAppleChancery
Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
in Help
c714f4e73b1c2ad31cc322c7520cf80f.png
Do we just throw it away now? I don't think we got anything from completing the entire notebook.

Comments

• AppleChanceryAppleChancery
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
    Mmk, I'll just throw it away.
    [Deleted User]
  • LidrsterLidrster
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,830
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    If you completed the book, check inside for a link to collect a reward (like other collection books would have).

If there's no such link, ... and you don't want to read it ever again, ... toss it. ... or stick it in the bank for no reason.
    Are you even playing ? This isn't a collection book.
    If anything, I would say it's similar to Altam's journal.

@AppleChancery Nexon probably mistranslated the flavor text, the reward(s) are actually the seal you get for every note you collect.
    [Deleted User]
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited December 23, 2017
    @Lidrster ~ I'm playing. ~ I didn't complete the book before I destroyed it (Didn't have the time). So, I wasn't entirely sure what would happen, if anything, when it's completed (despite what it says on the website or its description). Anywho. It's practically poop now. :smirk:

I don't think it did anything. I had a completed book. I read it when the event was going and all it did was talk about the different skills; no "complete" button.

I tried to read it AFTER the event ended, but all it would say is "The event is not ongoing".

where was the complete button if you saw one?
    Negumiko[Deleted User]
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    @Lidrster ~ I'm playing. ~ I didn't complete the book before I destroyed it (Didn't have the time). So, I wasn't entirely sure what would happen, if anything, when it's completed (despite what it says on the website or its description). Anywho. It's practically poop now. :smirk:

I don't think it did anything. I had a completed book. I read it when the event was going and all it did was talk about the different skills; no "complete" button.

I tried to read it AFTER the event ended, but all it would say is "The event is not ongoing".

where was the complete button if you saw one?

there is no reward for completing the book other then facts about the new talent. really lame that it can't be read after the event. it makes all the hard work players put into collecting the pages useless.
    [Deleted User]
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    I still needed a page or two when I destroyed it. I was unable (because I no longer had the book) to determine whether or not the book was similar to other books when I first replied to this thread. (I think people are overexamining my reply). I gave what I considered to be (at the time) a safe answer. Asking me if I'm playing, or if I have seen something I clearly could not have seen (because I no longer had the book) is over the top and through the forest to grandmother's house we go. I basically said; check the book like the other books & keep it or toss it.

Ah...I'm so so sorry. I've been so tired, I must have misinterpreted what you said. Or maybe I accidentally responded to the wrong person. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset or misinterpret.
    [Deleted User]
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    @WolfandWolf ~ It's all good, no harm done. I'm not upset with anyone. ~ All around confusion is the story of my life. :sunglasses:

Sounds chaotic but potentially fun sometimes?

Ah...but really...thank you.
    [Deleted User]