Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Wanted: Banshee Sketch

GremmGremm
Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
edited December 22, 2017 in Alexina Marketplace
I just cant reach the boss room solo on Peaca Basic Dungeon so i need help, im trying to clear the Death Mark Quest given by that sadistic sister in the church and i need a Sketch of the Banshee in Peaca Basic Dungeon
(If she is so curious about death then why wont she go herself for crying out..!)

Anyway, im in need of a sketch of the [Banshee] boss in Peaca Basic Dungeon and i offer these items in return:
x2 [3rd Dorcha Crystal],
x1 [Unlimited Shadow Mission Pass]
x1 [Unrestricted Dungeon Pass]
5x [Roasted Turkey] (MaxHP +15 +4, Str +5 +4, Will +5 +4)

I only need 1 sketch, thats all and ill give you everything ive listed including the [Roasted Turkey]. You can note me ingame when youre ready for trade, thank you in advance.

Maramon, Alexina Server.

Comments

• HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited December 22, 2017
    Sadly, you HAVE to sketch Banshee yourself in order to complete the quest.
    You cannot just get a sketch from another player, it will not count :/
    Gremm
  • GremmGremm
    That just sucks, i dont understand why they had to go to such extreme ways to give us a challenge like these quests. It was better back when we got the ninja, you did the main line and bam! You had your skills and could build strategies, now you need to drag your half-dead character trough hell and youre STILL missing 2/3 of the skills available. :/

Thanks for the heads-up. :)
  • GremmGremm
    How do you delete these posts nowadays? I havent been in here since they remodel the forum..
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Gremm wrote: »
    That just sucks, i dont understand why they had to go to such extreme ways to give us a challenge like these quests. It was better back when we got the ninja, you did the main line and bam! You had your skills and could build strategies, now you need to drag your half-dead character trough hell and youre STILL missing 2/3 of the skills available. :/

Thanks for the heads-up. :)

Yeah.. The quests for the new skills are absurd.
    Makes me not even want to bother with this skillset.

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    if anyone is having trouble reaching the boss room when you revive at the last goddess statue and return to the room you got killed in don't go in right away. you can stand behind the door and use meteor. if anyone doesn't know meteor you can still rebirth into the ace talent that gives that skill for free for about the next week.some pet summons can also damage the monsters through the door if the enemies are close enough. when dealing with the boss quietly take out most of the hell cats first then try to get close to the boss and use shadow cloak or crisis escape to hide just before she summons anything. after she will quickly summon monsters once you are visible and you might have 5 to 7 seconds to get the sketch before her monsters actually attack.
    GremmCaterex
This discussion has been closed.