Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Free-For-All Guildless Dungeon Rout

AkatsukiBlackroseAkatsukiBlackrose
Mabinogi Rep: 565
in General Chat
This is just a seed for a greater idea and if it's been already thought of just turn the channel.

I just returned from getting murdered in Crystal Defender in Feista, right in back of watching "Big Trouble In Little China" on Hula with that famous sewer dungeon scene and I thought one way to break in newbies and loners who are shy of joining guilds and people who perfer to solo than be assigned tank or DPS duties is to daily for an assigned hour open up a random dungeon with Crystal Defender class mobs for a time-limited free-for-all melee, where on Go the more experienced gamers can rush in ahead and hack their way through boss-level baddies ahead of less experienced gamers who mop up the weakened and injured but still dangerous monsters in their wake.
In the boss room it's a major slay-a-thon because the bosses just keep on coming and will till time's out and the top "winners" are rated by total monsters slain. It's a dungeon raid both newbies and solos and regulars boss-busters can share without getting hooked or blamed with responsible roles and failure blame, etc.
Anyway just a thought. Enjoy the Holidays on your new XBox!
Blissfulkill[Deleted User]

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    This belongs in suggestions, but this idea rings similar to the days of yore, where everyone dropped the same item on Peaca, and we all went wild. o:)
    [Deleted User]
  • CometRiderCometRider
    Mabinogi Rep: 440
    Anything to break-in guild-shy newbies into becoming part of this game can only be a good idea//suggestion.
    [Deleted User]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    @Blissfulkill
    where everyone dropped the same item on Peaca, and we all went wild. o:)
    .... "where everyone dropped 1 gold on Peaca, and we all went naked." ~ :trollface:

Oh man I still don't even go naked. XD
    [Deleted User]
  • YellowBinYellowBin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    They should just add a wilderness free for all section in iria with obstacles, dungeons feel too small for a massive pvp group.
  • CometRiderCometRider
    Mabinogi Rep: 440
    Seasons Greetings!
    YellowBin wrote: »
    They should just add a wilderness free for all section in iria with obstacles, dungeons feel too small for a massive pvp group.

I think this is very doable along with "skill/talent equalization zones" to put game newbies and ace gamers on a level playing field going after beasts and bosses, not just PvP. I also think like some MMOs do that Nexcon should start merging some servers to increase the population in fewer ones. Dunbarton shouldn't almost resemble a ghost town half the time even on weekends.

Saeasons Greetings & Have A Safe and Happy New Years!
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    @Blissfulkill
    where everyone dropped the same item on Peaca, and we all went wild. o:)
    .... "where everyone dropped 1 gold on Peaca, and we all went naked." ~ :trollface:

Naked Peaca runs is a treasured tradition in my guild. It's the only way to truly bond.
    [Deleted User]