Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New to Mabinogi, so dropping in to say hello

FaustZeroFaustZero
Mabinogi Rep: 630
in Alexina Chat
IGN: Faustheimer
I'm looking for some friendly people and maybe some guidance on how to make money!
Everything in the stores are so expensive...I don't understand how anyone can afford them.
Still, I'm enjoying the game and I hope to meet some of you in game!
Ancient_yariKambiiRukiya

Comments

• RikashiRikashi
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    Yo, IGN: Rinmoto here, and I'm pretty bored walking around slaying Balrogs, so find me in game and I can give you plenty of pointers!
  • SpikeriteSpikerite
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    Hi i'm sort of new I've only had like 2-3 weeks of game play is that ok? anywho if you are on any time soon mind if i join my ign is: Spikerite for the alexina server
  • RocisRocis
    Mabinogi Rep: 985
    @FaustZero Im Rocis, you see me around Tir. One of my ways to get gold is to do your daily shadow missions and spam them.
  • WorstnoobeverzWorstnoobeverz
    Mabinogi Rep: 955
    I can help out if need just add me. IGN: Ignorances
  • FaustZeroFaustZero
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    Wow thanks for the replies! I forget to check the forums, so next time I'm online, I'll make sure to add everyone.