Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Squire Birthdays

IyasenuIyasenu
Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
in General Chat
I forgot before, but we DID know them before!

The G20 Celebration Event had us defeating a field boss version of Girgashiy, and each different day we did it, a different Squire would give us a Thank You Note.
Kanna would give one to us on Monday, which her Uniform Boxes remind us is her birthday, for example.

Each note was given on the same day by the same Squire all these Uniform Boxes indicate.

But looking back on my records, let's not forget the one day of the week that no Squire covers.
Sunday/Imbolic!

But it's not completely uncovered, it's just covered by...
0dbf479469.png
Shuan!

So, Shuan outfit boxes when?
Shuan appears in both Avalon Bridge and Knights of the Round Table missions, so you'd actually be able to see a difference in that case.
Could also use that as an excuse to bring this back:
9452fadbed.png
Gretanevyn25[Deleted User]Vimitreasurehunty

Comments

• RitsujinRitsujin
    Mabinogi Rep: 335
    I came to this thread looking for a list of Squire Birthdays...

Oh well...
    Here:
    WeYHB8E.jpg
    pawcalypsecourtneyy[Deleted User]
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Shuan for squire 2018
    [Deleted User]Veylaine
  • Malkhazaali40Malkhazaali40
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    So I'm on the raging spike quest and I'm trying to give them their squire uniforms, but why I try to erlis is like "we can't accept gifts , and it was on her b day , so why couldn't I give it to her ?
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Wait, where does boxes drop from?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    TNinja wrote: »
    Wait, where does boxes drop from?

The various reward boxes for Avalon Bridge or Knights of the Round Baltane Missions.

Only those two Baltane Missions give reward boxes so far, so don't bother hunting for Squire Uniform Boxes in the other two.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    I am doing the raging spike quest and at the part where you have to use anchor rush while stunned. (the part before you have to give out squire boxes to learn the skill.) so does anyone know a easy way to get stunned? would it still count if someone stunned you in pvp?
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    Negumiko wrote: »
    I am doing the raging spike quest and at the part where you have to use anchor rush while stunned. (the part before you have to give out squire boxes to learn the skill.) so does anyone know a easy way to get stunned? would it still count if someone stunned you in pvp?

I used the zombies in "The other world" for that part. Hit me 1 time, during 2nd hit animation, used the skill.
    Negumiko