Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dango's Christmas Event ♥ All gifts Posted ♥

Comments

• BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    woa talk about amazing work! Keep it up you two, surprise us more :D
    -also that sketch is beautiful-
    NyuuHokusai
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    @NyuuHokusai
    "And I'm sorry Danny!! 6 is also my fav number! haha but we decided the loser numbers way before this event would be posted and sadly that's how things ended, haha
    Thank you for participating and good luck on the next one!! ;O;"

I'll be sure to be here for next time! >:3 ♥ it was very fun, and I hope to see even more people join. lol♥
    NyuuHokusai
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,035
    Roooound two!!
    FIGHT!!
    I'm sowwy for posting these kinda late but I've been busy on vacations ;O;!! It's okay, I'll go back to college hell next monday so Orz!

ANYWAY
    I hope you all enjoy and like these ;; Still working on the rest!! Have a wonderful friday everyone ♥

@Kitteykat74
    5b2e4p2.jpg
    @Mykah
    BdVAWaH.jpg
    @Kitimyuzu
    pVimc5Y.jpg
    @Mediaklepto
    ctXA8uT.jpg
    MottleypBravelatiosImaizumiKitimyuzuPankoodaMilkyMochiLileanHindsight
  • PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    They so cute! Also your fine! Enjoy your vacation while you still can and don't push yourself! <3
    NyuuHokusai
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,865
    Ohhhh my goodness, she's absolutely flipping adorable! :'D I absolutely love it~ It was so fun to take a shot at this and see the outcome!

I really hope you're enjoying your time off! Thanks sooo much! <3
    NyuuHokusai
  • MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    Keep up the great work!
    NyuuHokusai
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    edited January 16, 2018
    They so cute! Also your fine! Enjoy your vacation while you still can and don't push yourself! <3

@kitteykat74 Aww thank you a bunch! I did enjoy them now I'm back into my college hell LOL! But they were amazing haha
    Alof is doing an incredible job tho he deserves all the credit! he's mainly the one who creates all the magic here ><!!
    Ohhhh my goodness, she's absolutely flipping adorable! :'D I absolutely love it~ It was so fun to take a shot at this and see the outcome!

I really hope you're enjoying your time off! Thanks sooo much! <3
    @MediaKlepto Aww thank you!! We're both super happy to know you loved it! we've been trying to make every single drawing as good as we can and hoping for you all to like them ;; in the end is our way to say thanks to you all that have been supporting us so far!!
    We'll have some other events during the year, so we'd like you all to keep joining us on the next one as well <3

@Marielx Thank you!! <3

I just realized that everytime I post something here it's a freaking text wall LOL I'M SO SORRY I'M A WEAK SOUL Qq Sowwy you have to go through all of that every single time Qq

So.. welp to close and end today's text wall, I'll post the next two gifts on the list hoping you guys like them!

@Msyticalcorn
    Oo2ZT0h.jpg

@Bakagundum12
    HZtP81v.jpg
    PankoodaMilkyMochiImaizumiBravelatiosMottleypHindsightJazmyn
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    Aaand more drawings!! ♥

@Lil_Z Coloured Chibi!
    O9YPwSo.jpg
    @Nagoshi Random Drawing!
    Wm2De7B.jpg
    @Joejonas Anime Sketch!
    RvugFe0.jpg
    @Axelrod Chibi Sketch!
    vuzmiI8.jpg
    @Bravelatios Chibi Sketch!
    GXWIg6v.jpg
    PankoodaImaizumiLileanMilkyMochiMottleypBravelatiosHindsightJazmynJoejonas
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    edited January 26, 2018
    Aaaand more freshly baked drawings for you all!!!
    Guys, for real (including the ppl we already drew for) Your OC's are freaking ADORABLE!!
    It's been so fun to mess around with each one of them ♥ Now we just hope you like them ><!! ♥
    Next round goes to!:

@Imaizumi Anime Sketch!
    h583hQC.jpg

@Milkymochi Chibi Icon (Coloured)
    1VxvaoJ.jpg

@Mottleyp Coloured Chibi!
    iv24gRO.jpg

Happy Friday everyone!
    MottleypMilkyMochiPankoodaImaizumiBravelatiosJazmynSylviaWolfe
  • MottleypMottleyp
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    Aaa its so cute I love it >w< <3 tyvm
    NyuuHokusai
  • MilkyMochiMilkyMochi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,485
    @Milkymochi Chibi Icon (Coloured)
    1VxvaoJ.jpg

Happy Friday everyone!

AAAHHH <3 I LOVE IT <3 Hope you have a wonderful Friday too!! <3
    NyuuHokusai
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Happy Friday everyone!

BARFICKLES- You made her so CUTEE! I really love the pose you gave her with the sweater tug, hair adjust, just all of it. And not just that everyone else's freebies came out really nice as well. Thank you for the event and the freebie! This thread has been a delight all around and I've really enjoyed taking a look at what gets posted. Happy Friday ^^
    NyuuHokusai
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    edited January 31, 2018
    Mottleyp wrote: »
    Aaa its so cute I love it >w< <3 tyvm

No no!! Thank YOU for joining us and participating ♥ I'm glad you liked it ;O;!
    MilkyMochi wrote: »
    AAAHHH <3 I LOVE IT <3 Hope you have a wonderful Friday too!! <3

Thank you a bunch!! ♥ ♥ ♥ Happy wednesday to you now ;O;!! Seeing you guys liking your gifts is best feeling for real ;;! you deserve so guys! thanks for participating with us, we really appreciate it >< ♥ ♥ ♥ hugs for youuu!
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Happy Friday everyone!

BARFICKLES- You made her so CUTEE! I really love the pose you gave her with the sweater tug, hair adjust, just all of it. And not just that everyone else's freebies came out really nice as well. Thank you for the event and the freebie! This thread has been a delight all around and I've really enjoyed taking a look at what gets posted. Happy Friday ^^

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh yasssssssssssss ;O;! I'm glad to know you liked her!! Tbh I freaking adored the way she looked in the end, it was so elegant but sweet at the same time QQ Alof had a nice time working on her too and me designing pose and helping QQ Thank you so much for real for all your support you're amazing ;, and thanks for following our shop with so much joy all the time, it means a lot for real ;O;!! ♥ Have a wonderful day!!
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand last gifts!!

@SylviaWolfe
    mnKYl94.jpg

@Shioren
    b2DWw6i.jpg

@Wingedbunnie
    ZGePe3T.jpg

@Aurain
    KUwACMX.jpg

@Kiki
    o4YcwD8.jpg

And that's it for our Christmas Event! ♥ Thank you all for participating! This super cute event was possible thanks to all the people that joined us and played with us this funny random gift box game!
    We sincerely hope you all liked your gifts, we're always welcoming any critics and comments towards what we do, since we are aware we've got a lot of things to work on but we'll always up to any tips, suggestions or anything that can help us improve <3
    So, thank you everyone one more time, we'll see you next time ;O;!! <3

H7zRiQZ.jpg
    bpTsas4.jpg
    PankoodaSylviaWolfeYuunalyMikitisueImaizumiBravelatios
  • MarielxMarielx
    Neat work, congratulations to all the winners, specially me of course.
    NyuuHokusai
  • WingedBunnieWingedBunnie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,340
    X3 THANK YOU~ She looks adorableeee omg you guys got the whole look down, from the facial expression to the hands and feet <3 I'm really impressed how you guys managed to get everythingg drawn in a timely manner~ Freakin impressive OAO Love the ending manga strip btw LOL that was a fantastic way to end it XD! Good luck on your future projects~ art or otherwise *^*
    NyuuHokusai
  • PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    Again thank you for the art! All the work you guys did for this little event all the arts beautiful! Now get the rest you guys deserves and good luck with the commissions! <3
    NyuuHokusai
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    Thank you so much!!! ^^
    NyuuHokusai
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    Marielx wrote: »
    Neat work, congratulations to all the winners, specially me of course.

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh I'm sorry @Marielx QQ!! We picked the boxes days before QQ I keep feeling bad everytime you mention you didn't win Orz ;;
    It was all out of luck I'm sorry!

X3 THANK YOU~ She looks adorableeee omg you guys got the whole look down, from the facial expression to the hands and feet <3 I'm really impressed how you guys managed to get everythingg drawn in a timely manner~ Freakin impressive OAO Love the ending manga strip btw LOL that was a fantastic way to end it XD! Good luck on your future projects~ art or otherwise *^*

Awwww I'm super happy to know you liked it Winged!! @WingedBunnie ♥ Thank you a bunch for participating!! >< We really tried our best to make the best out of every single drawing even if it was a simple sketch or a complex coloured one ;;!!! So I'm really hppy to hear you guys liked them, cause it means it was all worth it!!! About the time.. welp, we surely tried our best cause we both were busy as hell dealing with holidays LOL but like I said at the beginning of the event, we tried to put quality over cuantity so, we still took our time sometimes, hopefully you guys didn't hate us for us and were so patient ;; we really appreciate that ;O;!! ♥

And about the manga I KNOW LOL
    I always have the craziest ideas about the strips and Alof is just like *reads the script and notes after I hand it to him* .... *Silence*... "Okay let's do it!!" LOL we're always nervous about you guys liking them but so far I think we've done a decent job on those haha so I'm kinda proud of it >< but yeah!! Thank you a bunch for all your cute wishes! Samegoes for you and your art and whatever else you are up to!! Hugs hugs for you!! P.S: I still treasure like hell the drawing you made for me, it's one of my favourites for real ♥ ♥ ♥ THANK YOUUUUU <3

Again thank you for the art! All the work you guys did for this little event all the arts beautiful! Now get the rest you guys deserves and good luck with the commissions! <3

THANK YOUU FOR JOINING US KITTEY!! @kitteykat74 <3 It's always a pleasure to have you around!! I'm really happy to know you liked it ;; we really tried our best ;O; and you guys liking it make all the work and effort worth it QQ
    And thank youuu <3 We actually had our break LOL... Hence why I hadn't replied to this until now LOL ... as soon as we finished we like collapsed and disappeared from earth LOL but now we're back around since my Spring Break is around the corner! haha
    Dear lord I'm typing a freaking paragraph again, I have issues Orz
    HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND THANK YOU ONE MORE TIMEE <3
    Thank you so much!!! ^^

Thanks for participating @SylviaWolfe !! <3 We hope to see you around in our next event!! ♥
    WingedBunnie
  • MarielxMarielx
    ...But I got a winning box, and you did deliver to me, what are you talking about?