Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Broken Friend list

LovePandaLovePanda
Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
in Technical Support
Is anyone else getting the blank friend list again? -.- It was working fine yesterday and now it's broken. I was wondering if this was already addressed as an issue before I send a ticket.

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Never heard of such a bug. Can you post a screenshot?
  • LovePandaLovePanda
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
    It's where the list is literally just blank besides the border for it showing. It's happened many times before, but usually only after an update. After the update it was still working. I think it's one of the easy fixes for nexon, I just wasn't sure if anyone had sent tickets yet and didn't want to flood them. But if no one has I'll just send a ticket.
  • TsumukuTsumuku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,610
    When the friend's list is showing blank, and there is nothing you can do with it, that is the result of it not being able to connect to the chat server for Mabinogi. Messages sent through public chat go through the Channel, where PMs go through a separate server. If you're running security software, aside from Windows Firewall, make sure that you're allowing access to IP 208.85.108.18 Port 8002. If you're running Windows Firewall, ensure that your settings are allowing Client.exe (Mabinogi) to talk fully with the Internet.
    If those settings are all good and well, perhaps run Netalyzr when you experience the problem, so that you can get some useful diagnostics about your connection. It is possible that it is related to something further up from your computer, but still unique to your experience. Things such as Router, ISP, or even your ISPs local servers can cause this issue for you.
    Hope you can get it fixed.