Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Have you ever gotten stuck gathering Shyllien?

pawcalypsepawcalypse
Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
edited January 7, 2018 in Help
I don't know why this happens to me more and more recently. I get stuck while gathering shyllien and I can't move or switch to another weapon. I will continue losing MP as though I am gathering even though I am not.
  • I can't move from where I stand, but I can turn around and summon pets and can even use my Warp Imp to teleport.
  • I can't use Wax Wings to teleport nor Continent Warp.
  • I can't go inside my Homestead since the game thinks I have a skill active.
A guild-mate even tried to have me join a party so I can mount a pet - which did not work even on my own mounts.

I tried to get help to the places I teleported but no one even listened they were not even AFK; the players in this game makes me sad sometimes.

Shyllien_Nature_Reserve_Outskirts_District_2_Map.png
It occurs right about where the red arrow is pointing.

Changing channel helps solve the issue however. This issue seems to happen infrequently but still troubling in the event a monster begins to attack you but you cannot do much; though changing channels or logging out may fix it, losing experience-points and gold is annoying.

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    This usually happens when you attempt to gather/click on a gathering spot while still moving.
    It causes the Shyllien Ecology skill to get stuck in a point of trying to load, but not being able to execute.

To avoid this issue, make sure you come to a complete stop before clicking on a gathering point.

And yeah, once you get this issue, you have to CC or relog to get rid of it.
    pawcalypse
  • Tsukuomi1Tsukuomi1
    Mabinogi Rep: 580
    What you can do for if you do not want to cc or relog is summon a pet and get it to attack a mutant rabbit and call the pet back so that the rabbit will follow and quickly unsummon your pet. The rabbit should shortly aggro onto you and punch you out of it. I had this issue before and this method helped me.
  • KousukeKiraKousukeKira
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    edited July 19, 2020
    I can't believe that this STILL hasn't been fixed. I have a shop open and don't want to CC, I hope draining my Mana to 0 will get me out of this bug. What a joke.

Of course draining my Mana does not cancel the skill. Okay. Logic. XD