Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

FH Gear

BloodythornBloodythorn
Mabinogi Rep: 805
in Help
So I've been trying to save up some gold to maybe finally get some gear that can help me out in sms and dungeons. I hear most people say if your human and your looking to buy reforged gear you should look for FH reforged equips. Is that a good thing to do? And if it is should I look for FH duration or FH cd or what?

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited January 8, 2018
    Fh cd and dura + elemental reforges are the way to go.

On my helm I have will 6, fh cd 20, charge cd 13 - which compliments my accessory that allows me to use charge without a shield. My armor has fh dura 17. My guantlets have mana shield damage reduction 19 (very fun to troll newer players with during pvp lol), which also has auto melee defense 5. That's just listing out some of my reforges. Think dps but also mix it up with some decent defense and offense reforges - just in case you get hit. I'm sorry but no one is perfect. You will get hit sometimes with lag spikes and it's a life saver if you can survive a hit.

But I will tell you right now. I've went down the dark path of dumping millions and MILLIONS of gold into doing reforges myself. Sometimes I get a good roll which compliments my build, and MOST times I get rolls that have NOTHING useful. Whenever possible just shell out the gold for gear that already has decent reforges.
  • BloodythornBloodythorn
    Gaea wrote: »
    Snip
    Thanks for the info. Yeah I didn't plan on reforging the items myself, because I know how RNG feels about me (and it's not love). How much do you think I should be willing to shell out for FH dura/cd gear do you think? I'm on the Alexina server.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited January 8, 2018
    Snip
    Thanks for the info. Yeah I didn't plan on reforging the items myself, because I know how RNG feels about me (and it's not love). How much do you think I should be willing to shell out for FH dura/cd gear do you think? I'm on the Alexina server.

The armor is probably going to dent you anywhere between 15-20m (I paid 17m for mine + unlock) - which in retrospect can potentially save you many MILLIONS. Bite the bullet, buy the armor from someone, you want to aim for fh dura 17-20 no less. The helm with fh cd 17-20 will ding you about 10m+

But...that's depending what server you're on. If you are on Alexina, god rest your soul. (It may be the biggest server but **** their market prices).

This combination with good defense and skill will basically almost allow you to spam fh - with less than a minute of wait. If you want to cheese it up you can max out crisis escape and alternate other skills like shooting rush to clear rooms.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    But...that's depending what server you're on. If you are on Alexina, god rest your soul. (It may be the biggest server but **** their market prices).
    The prices are the same in Alexina..
  • BloodythornBloodythorn
    Thanks for all the info. I appreciate it a lot! Now it's time to grind out some gold weeeew
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Thanks for all the info. I appreciate it a lot! Now it's time to grind out some gold weeeew

tenor.gif?itemid=4749194
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 8, 2018
    ShouK wrote: »
    The prices are the same in Alexina..

It's cute how Gaea tries to bash Alexina as much as possible.

Mari server is very popular for having expensive fashion as well.

Probably the only server where you can find a lot of cheap stuff is Tarlach, but sadly the market is so small that sometimes people can't find what they are looking for, because it just doesn't exist anymore. R.I.P bear.
    LeiliciaNegumikoTheNyanCat
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    @Greta that's true. I'm still looking for ladeca robes that aren't priced to hell and back, and recently I seen one but I didnt have the gold, and when I did it was gone. I may never see it again lol.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Leilicia wrote: »
    @Greta that's true. I'm still looking for ladeca robes that aren't priced to hell and back, and recently I seen one but I didnt have the gold, and when I did it was gone. I may never see it again lol.

Awww. Alexina got a bunch of those, prices are around 7-9m or so. At least that's what i saw around month ago.