Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Community Live Stream: Baltane Mission Elite Mode

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited January 11, 2018 in Vault
Happy New Years! Nkeona and Mewlynne will be going over our next update on our Twitch.tv channel on Wednesday, January 10th at 5:00 PM PST (8:00 PM EST).

00J1q-abac4c74-1781-417a-86ea-a580600bdfff.jpg

Stream

It's a new year, so why not show off all of the new things we have in store this month! We will go over the Baltane Elite Mode, new Baltane Missions, show off all of the new rewards in the Chocolatier Romance Event, introduce our new fishing event, and more!

Prizes and More!

Don't miss out on a chance to win prizes during the stream! As always, there are lots of other fantastic surprises and GM antics.

Don't miss out on the fun. See you Wednesday!

Click here to go to our Twitch Channel!
IyasenuNegumiko

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Heeeey!
    We're getting the final part of the Baltane Mission update!
    Elite mode! (hunt for passes in basic difficulty!)
    New missions! (that give rewards!)

Woo, can't wait!
    Also I remember the Chocolatier Romance Event.
    Cooking Dungeon should be even easier this time around, for anyone who has finished Memento storyline, since Dance of Death cuts through the food's defenses!

I wonder what the new rewards will be.
    The old 2nd title was cute, how it turned a Catering Dish into a rosy version.
    907d20b11b.png
    Katherz
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    new fishing event :) probably going to be the Nea Lake fishing event Korea got recently.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Negumiko wrote: »
    new fishing event :) probably going to be the Nea Lake fishing event Korea got recently.

I thought it was gonna be the Reus Lake Ice Fishing event that JP Mabi got recently.
    Since it's still Winter and everything.

I wonder which we'll be getting.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Would be nice if Baltane Elite came earlier. Now 2x AP has only 1 week left lol I do hope we are getting that this Thursday and not the week after 2x AP ends..
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    FISHING EVENT! They said FISHING EVENT!!!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited January 10, 2018
    When's the update to our VIP services and homestead housing?
    Kryo[Deleted User]
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    I see that they mentioned new hair dyes... but it would be nice to have the list of all the hex codes or at least a screenshot to know what kind of colors we would be getting this time! ;)