Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

About Dans

JOKJRJOKJR
Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
in Help
I almost have a rank 1 skill and don't really understand Dan s and stuff like combocards the only reason I ask is because I think combo cards and dans add damage but not sure. I just wanna hit 50K . How to pls. I'm an archer.

Comments

• SgiathachSgiathach
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,095
    When you get a r1 skill that can be Daned to 100 training you can take a dan test to try and rank up the skill... it normally increases the skill effect depending what skill it is the skills that can be Dan trained are the ones with the star next to them once you take the dan test and pass you have spend ap to rank up the skill repeat this till your Dan3

As for combo cards you have to pick the one you want activated and it gives you a chain of skills you use for instance one of the best combo cards for archers would be

Mag shot --> Mag Shot ---> Mag shot ---> Mag shot ---> Mag shot ---> mag shot --->

meaning each time you you used mag shot your damage would get a boost I only didn't put in numbers because its random how much % extra damage you get you also only have I think its like 5 sec max to use the skill before the cain resets

as for hitting 50k you are going to have to get reforges and give into playing mabi like all the rest of the lame people who have to use reforges to play this game because they cant play themselves
    JOKJR
  • JOKJRJOKJR
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    Sgiathach wrote: »
    When you get a r1 skill that can be Daned to 100 training you can take a dan test to try and rank up the skill... it normally increases the skill effect depending what skill it is the skills that can be Dan trained are the ones with the star next to them once you take the dan test and pass you have spend ap to rank up the skill repeat this till your Dan3

As for combo cards you have to pick the one you want activated and it gives you a chain of skills you use for instance one of the best combo cards for archers would be

Mag shot --> Mag Shot ---> Mag shot ---> Mag shot ---> Mag shot ---> mag shot --->

meaning each time you you used mag shot your damage would get a boost I only didn't put in numbers because its random how much % extra damage you get you also only have I think its like 5 sec max to use the skill before the cain resets

as for hitting 50k you are going to have to get reforges and give into playing mabi like all the rest of the lame people who have to use reforges to play this game because they cant play themselves

This actually helped a lot thank you so reforges are what give you shieldless charge as well? also PC on shieldess charge acc
  • SgiathachSgiathach
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,095
    JOKJR wrote: »
    Sgiathach wrote: »

This actually helped a lot thank you so reforges are what give you shieldless charge as well? also PC on shieldess charge acc

Yes you would be right there... all this info is pretty easy to find I been playing since 2008 and I still use this site every now and then to look stuff up https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Wiki_Home