Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't Play Mabi

NegumikoNegumiko
Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
in Technical Support
I can login and get to the character screen but when I press start it just stays stuck on connecting. The game was working fine earlier in the day. Anyone else having similar problems?

Comments

• DeadglareDeadglare
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    This game may be on maintenance. I can't even login in.
  • KStesterKStester
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,015
    edited January 8, 2017
    same.. i think it's not time for maintenance
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,865
    I got abnormally disconnected over an hour ago in the midst of attempting to CC (on Mari btw) and now whenever I reach the secondary password screen it's asking for a new one. No matter what I put in I get "login failed, check if the game is down for maint". Other people in my household can connect just fine. I sent in a ticket, but it's good to know for now it's not just any one person having trouble.
  • MeeowzhuxiMeeowzhuxi
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I was able to recreate the issue on another account by ccing to ch6. It seems to be an issue with that channel.
  • nerrithnerrith
    Mabinogi Rep: 515
    I'm having the same problems with the game asking me to create a secondary password once I login.
    On a different account I was able to login successfully, until i repeated the problem by trying to change to channel 4.
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    As I mentioned I'm on Mari, is that your server as well? I don't think anyone else directly mentioned. xD
  • nerrithnerrith
    I'm on Alexina
    Also, when i was originally disconnected I got the same "NGS detected a security threat" message as in this thread
    forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/669/ngs-has-detected-a-security-threat
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    edited January 8, 2017
    Just a note: There's another post about the secondary password issue over on the Bugs & Glitches forum as well, so it's more than just the people here that are experiencing issues!

EDIT: And for the sake of record, when this happened I was logged in as Evrann (again, on Mari).
  • AndrewGRAndrewGR
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
    Thank God !!! I thought it was just me facing this problem ... Let's hope we wil be able to log in soon.
  • nerrithnerrith
    edited January 8, 2017
    I've successfully logged into my main account on Alexina again, on ch5 and then also a channel change to 1 with no problems.
    Oddly enough I'm pretty sure i remember disconnecting in dunbarton square, but when i logged in i was near the church.

update:Okay it seems like all the channels are working fine now. It looks like there was a channel crash and people who were on that channel couldn't login because they technically already were. There also may have been a small rollback.