Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Recap onthe stream?

FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
edited January 10, 2018 in General Chat
I had to work tonight so I missed the stream, can I get a recap on what happened during the stream? Also what events are coming out tommorow?

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I would like a recap too. Stuck at work right now. I am sure there's nothing really note worthy going on this month besides baltane updates though.

-shrugs-
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    I zoned out with physics work like ten minutes in so I missed most of the actual details.
    Fashion update: it's a bunch of wings and a few outfits/tails. I think it was gacha? As per usual the male outfit has too much skin and the female outfit has no pants. 2/10
    Event update: Fishing event has gems and gem powder. I heard the word potions but I didn't tab in to see what sort.
    WolfandWolfbadnewsbarrettSherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Buffalos wrote: »
    I zoned out with physics work like ten minutes in so I missed most of the actual details.
    Fashion update: it's a bunch of wings and a few outfits/tails. I think it was gacha? As per usual the male outfit has too much skin and the female outfit has no pants. 2/10
    Event update: Fishing event has gems and gem powder. I heard the word potions but I didn't tab in to see what sort.

Of course it's gacha and of course it's wings. Wooptiedoo. 9dnGeIh.png
    Sherri
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    edited January 10, 2018
    Gaea wrote: »
    It wouldn't be nearly as disappointing if it weren't for the fact that last month's gacha ended last week, we still have another one running, and now a third one is coming in soonish. Too many of 'em too close together. But I don't think that's gonna change anytime soon.

courtneyyTheNyanCat
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900

I'm guessing Korea isn't quite tired of the same old formula for clothing... :(
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Gaea wrote: »
    It wouldn't be nearly as disappointing if it weren't for the fact that last month's gacha ended last week, we still have another one running, and now a third one is coming in soonish. Too many of 'em too close together. But I don't think that's gonna change anytime soon.

Of course not. :D
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    edited January 10, 2018
    From what my friend gathered so far... but I may have some information being inaccurate so I apologize for the inconvenience.

Basically the elite Baltane missions which also include the two new missions. The two new missions will be dropping Bachram page 1 to 4 as well.
    The two new missions are longer but it seems that you can get the Guardian weapons from the end chests from those two missions? You need to be at least 3k total to enter.

New fishing event coming on 18th along with the gacha that give new outfits plus lot of wings.. those new wings supposedly look similar to what the blooming/flowerless wings are? Also include the new tails.

New transformation coins, new headbands/glasses, and also new hair dye colors (come on Nexon, where’s the dark skin options for the elves? XD Some people were pretty vocal about it in the chat room on the twitch live thingy)?

The renewal of Chocolatier Romance event which give a new version of Patisserie outfits with new idle poses? Also give some new items such as the non bon HS figure and 2nd title with new catering effect?

edited:: Got ninja’d by Liyets but she did forget to include the part about new transformation coins, new hair dyes, and few other details..
    Sherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Liyeta wrote: »
    We get kr vales fishing event with black bag as the big prize.
    Baltane adv mission to get player from lvl 60 to 150.
    2 new baltane mission
    valentine event with new clothes and 3 pets as the big rewards.
    Gacha with new wings, tails and appearance scroll.

Thats it.

-waits for g21, VIP update, and homestead housing-
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Zeo wrote: »
    From what my friend gathered so far... but I may have some information being inaccurate so I apologize for the inconvenience.

Basically the elite Baltane missions which also include the two new missions. The two new missions will be dropping Bachram page 1 to 4 as well.
    The two new missions are longer but it seems that you can get the Guardian weapons from the end chests from those two missions? You need to be at least 3k total to enter.

New fishing event coming on 18th along with the gacha that give new outfits plus lot of wings.. those new wings supposedly look similar to what the blooming/flowerless wings are? Also include the new tails.

New transformation coins, new headbands/glasses, and also new hair dye colors (come on Nexon, where’s the dark skin options for the elves? XD Some people were pretty vocal about it in the chat room on the twitch live thingy)?

The renewal of Chocolatier Romance event which give a new version of Patisserie outfits with new idle poses? Also give some new items such as the non bon HS figure and 2nd title with new catering effect?

edited:: Got ninja’d by Liyets but she did forget to include the part about new transformation coins, new hair dyes, and few other details..

I don't think the Chocolatier title is new, I think it may be the same one as last year's Valentine Chocalatier event title. They showed it and it looked the same..but maybe not; I think it was hard to tell. If there are differences, they weren't noticeable :o Also the return of the bonbon mini gems.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Zeo wrote: »

I don't think the Chocolatier title is new, I think it may be the same one as last year's Valentine Chocalatier event title. They showed it and it looked the same..but maybe not; I think it was hard to tell. If there are differences, they weren't noticeable :o Also the return of the bonbon mini gems.

You mean the poop drop gems.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    They mentioned it on the stream, but not everything on the stream is coming immediately.

Thursday is bringing the Elite Baltane Missions and the new Counterattack and Siege Weapons baltane missions.
    Also there will be hot days that give Elite Baltane Mission Pass Boxes, which will give an elite pass for a Baltane Mission.
    Otherwise, elite passes drop from monsters in the missions.

The new missions also provide new sources to get Bachram's Potential pages.
    Counterattack will drop Bachram's Potential 1 and 2, while Siege Weapons will drop 3 and 4.

They didn't show off Siege Weapons, but they said it's a longer mission.
    Counterattack was pretty quick.

Counterattack has you making 3 squads of 2 squires each who will go from area to area (similar-looking battlegrounds to those found in Alban Knights Training Grounds).
    Depending on who's partnered with who, the squires will get various bonuses.
    They showed off Kanna/Eirlys (bonus attack power)
    Logan/Elsie (Elsie gets healed after each wave)
    Dai/Kaour (both get greatly improved HP, but lowered attack power)

Go from area to area until a Boss is found (giant peridot crystal mob).
    Fight the boss, and watch out for Disciples who might spawn in and attempt to cast a spell to make the boss immune to damage for a while (take 1s).

Siege Weapons involves preventing the enemies from finishing the creation of a Girgashiy in the fields in front of Avalon Gate, while monsters warp into Avalon Gate itself where the squires attempt to fight them off.
    You have to run around and rescue Alban Knights so they can assist the squires, and then afterwards, clear orb spawns around the latent girgashiy with the squires' help.

In both missions, the mission fails if all the squires are defeated.

Can see a bit of what to expect ahead of time in this video:
    treasurehunty
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    There's a new fishing event and gacha next week.
    The fishing event gives out;
    a 10x17 bag as an rng drop.
    A title that increases auto fishing success and lets you catch larger fish
    A new fishing chair the has an igloo beside with a seal and a penguin that jumps around.
    2018-01-11_3.png

The Gacha gives out like 20 wings non - dyeable.
    Three transformations (enn, Eiren, and Possessed Eiren)
    Three new chain blade appearance scrolls
    (A whip with a crystal at the end the whip part is completely solid
    A electric whip that sparks every once in while
    And a whip with roses on it)
    All of which can be dyed after using the appearance scroll.
    Theres also a bunch of Hair dyes
    (blue,blonde,salmonish, basically similar colours you can pick in the dressing room already)
    The outfit 2018-01-11.png
    The animation basically you put out a gem and hit it.
    Theres two new tails
    A chain tail that can be completely dyed
    And a phoenix like effect tail that cannot be dyed.
    I think thats it for the gacha.

January 31st we're getting a renewed chocolatier event.
    The event works the same as the last time and gives the same rewards along with some new ones.
    For completing 5 love recipes you get the bon bon mini gem and a doki doki pet box
    For completing 5 hate recipes you get the other bonbon mini gem and doki doki pet box
    For completing 8 recipes you get the SAME title and doki doki pet box.
    They also added a new Pastiere outfit along with the old one into the rng boxes for completing the recipes now.
    The new pastiere outfit is basically the same as the old one but without the apron and has a new animation were your hands
    just kinda sit in front of you and move your arms like you're brushing off flour or something. (idk im bad at explaining it)
    2018-01-11_1.png

Other than that the stream was filled with dumb memes.
    courtneyyKokorobadnewsbarrettNkeonaHazurahoffwithyourheadsSherri
  • Eureka12Eureka12
    Mabinogi Rep: 955
    Opalthira wrote: »
    There's a new fishing event and gacha next week.

Other than that the stream was filled with dumb memes.

Name change and server merge too. :P
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Counterattack will drop Bachram's Potential 1 and 2, while Siege Weapons will drop 3 and 4.
    Guess the prices of Bachram's pages will tank then. There goes my method of finally being able to make a stable income every day.....oh well it was good while it lasted.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Thank you very much! :)
    Any idea as to what pets are coming from the chocolate event?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    Thank you very much! :)
    Any idea as to what pets are coming from the chocolate event?

It's Doki Doki Pets. If you have any idea what are those. Literally small, cute pets with some inventory space, so i guess that's good.
  • DianusiaDianusia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    WHERE IS DOKI DOKI ISLAND NEXON
    HarukariSherri
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited January 11, 2018
    Dianusia wrote: »
    WHERE IS DOKI DOKI ISLAND NEXON

never to return apparently. we get.. this event instead. :/
    SunfallSky
  • Radiant DawnRadiant Dawn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,195
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    They mentioned it on the stream, but not everything on the stream is coming immediately.

Thursday is bringing the Elite Baltane Missions and the new Counterattack and Siege Weapons baltane missions.
    Also there will be hot days that give Elite Baltane Mission Pass Boxes, which will give an elite pass for a Baltane Mission.
    Otherwise, elite passes drop from monsters in the missions.

They didn't show off Siege Weapons, but they said it's a longer mission.
    Counterattack was pretty quick.

Counterattack has you making 3 squads of 2 squires each who will go from area to area (similar-looking battlegrounds to those found in Alban Knights Training Grounds).
    Depending on who's partnered with who, the squires will get various bonuses.
    They showed off Kanna/Eirlys (bonus attack power)
    Logan/Elsie (Elsie gets healed after each wave)
    Dai/Kaour (both get greatly improved HP, but lowered attack power)

Go from area to area until a Boss is found (giant peridot crystal mob).
    Fight the boss, and watch out for Disciples who might spawn in and attempt to cast a spell to make the boss immune to damage for a while (take 1s).

Siege Weapons involves preventing the enemies from finishing the creation of a Girgashiy in the fields in front of Avalon Gate, while monsters warp into Avalon Gate itself where the squires attempt to fight them off.
    You have to run around and rescue Alban Knights so they can assist the squires, and then afterwards, clear orb spawns around the latent girgashiy with the squires' help.

In both missions, the mission fails if all the squires are defeated.

Can see a bit of what to expect ahead of time in this video:

i like the first music thats played on that video ;o i must know the name of said music for ear-gasming means o7
    KingEphy
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Another AFK event? Cool, come to clear my inventory for fishing stuff.
    Dianusia