Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Patch Notes - January 11th 2018

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
in Vault
It's that time again for our Monthly Patch Notes. Check out what was changed!

00J6E-5027f043-8644-4c7a-bdb7-b02619522898.jpg

The following Events, Sales, and Promotions are running:

The following functionality issues have been fixed:

• Fixed the issue that if a player has 2 different Falias Artifact for the same stat, the highest option will be applied
  • Fixed the issue where the cool down decrease effect of Control Marionette was not being applied
  • Giants now use a different scaling logic when using the pet sled
  • Doll bag’s doll can collect the person-restricted item if it is restricted to the master of the doll

The following graphical issues have been fixed:

• Fixed the issue where hands would disappear after using a transformation skill while wearing the Duffel Coat outfit
  • Fixed the bug that a user couldn’t see the ice mine that was installed by the player character

The following text issues have been fixed:

• The new enchant “Crescent Moon” that was released with the Chain Slash update, has been renamed to “Heavenly”
  • Fixed an issue in Eiren’s dialogue where she forgot to say a word to complete the sentence correctly
  • Holiday Cakes now have an updated description that will tell you when you are able to send the cakes to other players
  • Korean text will no longer appear when trying to send someone a Holiday Cake
  • Bachram is no longer misspelled in the Grandmaster Quest
  • Bachram is no longer misspelled in the title “Bachram Explosion Master”
TheDumbOneKokoro

Comments

• TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    im actually impressed with this month's patch notes
    (i just personally prefer graphics and functionality issues over text) -

i see ice mines was fixed, tbh i actually liked it glitch cause teammates dont go after them LOL.
    I was hoping the tower cylinders would be fixed.... but i guess ill wait a month.... for the next patch...TuT
  • XypixXypix
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,890
    No way. They finally fixed Control Marionette!? \o/
    TheDumbOne
  • FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    edited January 11, 2018
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSI8ArOyhdbfFz3MfJHxM7LXtjDOMxDuAdi97hefa6UJ1t5BpUh

They fixed ice mines.... That means I can see them again.... huh... Guess I'll make more...
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    Froglord wrote: »
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSI8ArOyhdbfFz3MfJHxM7LXtjDOMxDuAdi97hefa6UJ1t5BpUh

They fixed ice mines.... That means I can see them again.... huh... Guess I'll make more...

only issue is, they worked fine before, now their just target-able. i might be wrong, but they didnt fix them fully, cus if you do hit them you may freeze.... but you dont get knocked backed or damaged.(which is good) - i just wish the ability for teammates to destroy your synthing of 5 unknown ores per mine wasnt a thing lol