Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Reaching Crusader Level Cap

DotsterDotster
Mabinogi Rep: 270
edited January 9, 2018 in General Chat
KGx0h90.jpg

With Crusader Levels released in December 2014, it has taken 38 months to finally reach the cap level.

Thanks to everyone who has ran girgashiy raid and alban with me.
IyasenuRadiant DawnZarozianMichi[Deleted User]RheyTheNyanCat

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Dotster wrote: »
    KGx0h90.jpg

With Crusader Levels released in December 2014, it has taken 38 months to finally reach the cap level.

Thanks to everyone who has ran girgashiy raid and alban with me.

Fixed the image embed.
    Congrats!

Now you could go make a bug report showing that the remaining exp at cap is untranslated.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    All I can say.. 'so diligent.'

I'm too lazy/busy for this :(
  • ShiftyShifty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    you a crazy sob
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Nice.
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    Must be great to be able to use divine link to its fullest and shield or blade at the same time. Let alone both. Seriously not worth the effort though.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Siodhan wrote: »
    Must be great to be able to use divine link to its fullest and shield or blade at the same time. Let alone both. Seriously not worth the effort though.

Why?
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    It takes way too long to grind for just a minimal convenience. I simply reallocate points between shield and blade depending on my needs. Usually it's shield anyway, since almost nothing beats the utility of healing nearly all your wounds with one pop of a skill. Still, grats!
  • ZarozianZarozian
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    I bet @Rhey is jealous. = w=

His server too dead for him to reach caps for this. = 3=
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    In a way I wish more skills/talents had breakdowns like this due to the depth and customization of your skill layouts (with the ability to max them given enough time) but at the same time I don't because of the extremely limited way to train these skills which would likely carry over to any other skill trees. I'd hate to be an archer that Had to spam Fiodh every single day to get training points (just an example).
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Zarozian wrote: »

Rekt.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited January 11, 2018
    Greta wrote: »
    Zarozian wrote: »

Rekt.

gifninja.com_animatedgifs_86417_i-ain-t-even-mad.gif

If I can't have bananas...I'd just go for apples instead. :*

@OP

giphy-2.gif?x39434
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Jesus I don't know what I should be shocked at, the fact that it takes over three years to cap this or the fact that girgashiy was released three years ago.
  • nagoshinagoshi
    Mabinogi Rep: 770
    but Rhey is in Mari is he not the first cap crusader is in Mari and even im in Mari at lvl 217 rn will be done before summer~
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    These are the only skills that you literally need to be playing for years to cap. I hate it. Since I started to play Mabi when it is dying. I wish there are more ways to get crusader exp.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    ShouK wrote: »
    These are the only skills that you literally need to be playing for years to cap. I hate it. Since I started to play Mabi when it is dying. I wish there are more ways to get crusader exp.

the new baltane missions give a lot.
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    ShouK wrote: »

Little behind here but I believe G21 (both parts) that KR Mabinogi recently got have several new ways to get the crusader exp such as the new raid bosses with new daily/weekly crusader quests, the field bosses in Avalon also give the crusader exp, and there’s also gathering the artifacts for some crusader exp too? So it’s nice because we don’t have to rely on the party/squad for Girgashiy anymore to get the Crusader exp.