Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

SuicideSquad Guild recruiting

Suicide16Suicide16
Mabinogi Rep: 210
in Guild and Party Recruitment
We are an adventure guild that focuses on combat and social interaction with one another while we game. Player level does not matter here as we have no problem helping newer and mid game players whether it be early gen quest, shadow mission , or field boss raids. Everyone is treated the same here with respect and kindness. We are a close knit sort of guild we use either the ingame chat or discord to chat around while people are doing their own thing or if we're field boss hunting. Our guild site is located here http://s15.zetaboards.com/Mabi_Suicide_Squad/index/ you can schedule a short interview with either the Leader-Suicide16 Officer-CptZaraki159 or Captains-Jack42 and Joy8

Comments

• PyroNyxPyroNyx
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    edited January 11, 2018
    Hello, I would like to apply to join this guild. How would I go about in doing so? My IGN is Pyronyx
  • Suicide16Suicide16
    You can add either myself Suicide16 or my Officer Cptzaraki159 and we can conduct a short guild interview sometimes today if you’re up for it
  • PyroNyxPyroNyx
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Oh ok that sounds good, I'll go ahead and add you as soon I get on.
  • Suicide16Suicide16
    Bump Pyro was added