Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Refund For Simon Clothing Bag

AsukasanAsukasan
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
So i have a simon bag, and decided to get a coupon with my stars to sell. However it cant be drop traded or traded in anyway, and i cant use it either.

Is it possible to get a refund of my stars used to get it, or something?

I tried to find a proper GM to msg but im new to the forums so im not sure who to msg or contact.

Thanks so much

Comments

• GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    edited January 11, 2018
    You're better off sending a ticket, the forums can't really help with this.

https://support-mabinogi.nexon.net/hc/en-us Here's a link to the support page!
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 11, 2018
    I think it was stated somewhere that Simon Clothing Bag from Shy Shop is not tradable even with drop trade or any other way. So i don't think you might get refunded, but good luck anyway.
  • AsukasanAsukasan
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    welp. ive sent a ticket. if it was stated anywhere,i di not see it until i use the box,then saw it on the coupon itself. didnt see any info as such on the website oron the box in the shop
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    edited January 11, 2018
    Greta wrote: »
    I think it was stated somewhere that Simon Clothing Bag from Shy Shop is not tradable even with drop trade or any other way. So i don't think you might get refunded, but good luck anyway.

the post only says you can't have more then one Simon's Clothing bag or Star bag. it doesn't say anything about whether the Simon's Clothing bag coupon can be traded or not.
    http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00J8I

most inventory bag coupons can be traded however the original Simon's Clothing bag coupon from the login hot time from 4 years ago in 2014 can't be traded. it looks like the coupon from the star shop works the same way but it should have been made more clear in the post. if you can't get the stars refunded then you could put your current Simon's Clothing bag in the bank so you can use the coupon and let one of your other characters have the other Simon's Clothing bag.
    Asukasan
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 12, 2018
    I think i heard Mewlynne saying about the bag being untradable in the Twitch stream. So yeah... Kinda unfortunate to people who don't watch those.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    The bag is tradeable but not in a coupon form. You shouldn’t use the box if you want to sell it. It is only tradeable if it’s still in the box.