Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Doll Bags

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
in General Chat
http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4886129

1494935.jpg

So I guess there is going to be this really special 6 character doll bag that has special functions and commands. Google translate is not doing this new item justice. I am trying to figure out what these new functions are going to do or what they do for you.

But what I can tell you is this is probably going to be the most expensive bag to boot.
badnewsbarrettSherriJazmyn

Comments

• badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    I used Google translate on my phone. Assuming part of it is right: "Item collection function has been added / disabled. Activate / deactivate the item collection function by right-clicking the item! Please note that when disabling the item collection function, you will not pick up any gold."

So I guess you can tell them not to auto pick up items until you want it to? But that means they also won't pick up gold.

The second part of translating says that the Alban doll bags can do ventriloquism, which... I'm not sure if that's a translation error or not. I'm kinda hoping not because I really wanna see how that would work lol.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I used Google translate on my phone. Assuming part of it is right: "Item collection function has been added / disabled. Activate / deactivate the item collection function by right-clicking the item! Please note that when disabling the item collection function, you will not pick up any gold."

So I guess you can tell them not to auto pick up items until you want it to? But that means they also won't pick up gold.

The second part of translating says that the Alban doll bags can do ventriloquism, which... I'm not sure if that's a translation error or not. I'm kinda hoping not because I really wanna see how that would work lol.

I really wish they make a bag where you can select what kind of items you want your dolls to pick up. That way we can avoid cleaning up of items in our inventory that we don't need.
    FoxgirlkatieSherri
  • AgentJeanAgentJean
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
    Gaea wrote: »

I really wish they make a bag where you can select what kind of items you want your dolls to pick up. That way we can avoid cleaning up of items in our inventory that we don't need.

That would be awesome. What would make that more awesome is if the doll looked like you. Think Baka and Test Avatars. ;)
    offwithyourheadsChocokitten
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    AgentJean wrote: »

That would be awesome. What would make that more awesome is if the doll looked like you. Think Baka and Test Avatars. ;)

Nice.

I definitely agree. I mean, if the translation was correct, it's cool that they added it so auto pickup can be turned on/off. So maybe one day they'll make it where we can pick what they pick up.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    11x11 3 by 3's look nice. Everything will probably be overpriced though lol
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Maia wrote: »
    11x11 3 by 3's look nice. Everything will probably be overpriced though lol

Well obviously, 6 characters means faster clean up.
  • MaiaMaia
    edited January 12, 2018
    I don't think there's a singular 6 doll doll bag from what I can tell. I think it's saying that there are six new character doll bags. Also the commands work on all of the (at least given) doll bags and are just "pick stuff up, don't pick stuff up" and there might be a "just pick up gold." I get the feeling these ones can pick up other things too, but I'm not 100% sure if they can or what. It states they can pick up "items" though. Someone with better language skills can probably explain better.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Nice, still wish we'd get Dowra and Maike as dolls.
  • MaiaMaia
    Why not Nao doll bags with the one part that matters full sized?

her head of course
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Nao would be nice to have, but in that instance, we should also have the Goddesses and Cichol as bags as well. =3
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Leinei wrote: »
    Nao would be nice to have, but in that instance, we should also have the Goddesses and Cichol as bags as well. =3

Yeah we need a gods and godesses bags. -nods-
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    fyi, even with that function, it will lag you out quite bad still. (Not much as current bag lag but still)
    Leinei wrote: »

Yeah we need a gods and godesses bags. -nods-

Yes please D:
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555

Yes please! I hate when my dolls pick up 30 pots. Honestly I just need 'em to pick up the gold. It'd be nice if they picked up fomor scrolls too.
    courtneyyCrimsọnRadiant Dawn
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited January 12, 2018
    Thought the free squirrel bags everybody and their grandma mass hoarded already broke the doll bags(Utility) market w/ collab bags being the only xception? :o
  • Pip-BoyPip-Boy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    Rhey wrote: »
    Thought the free squirrel bags everybody and their grandma mass hoarded already broke the doll bags(Utility) market w/ collab bags being the only xception? :o

Multiple detective squirrel dolls will go after the same pile of gold making them as useful as a single doll. Learned this the hard way after buying like 4 of them.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Pip-Boy wrote: »
    Rhey wrote: »

Multiple detective squirrel dolls will go after the same pile of gold making them as useful as a single doll. Learned this the hard way after buying like 4 of them.

isn't that because you summoned them too fast?
    I always put some gap between summoning other one and they don't go after same pile of gold
  • FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055

THIS times 1 Million.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Does anyone even have the main inventory space left for any new doll bags? Replacing old bags for new bags hurts me inside. MLyJkCF.png
    Blissfulkill