Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Avalon

xantumalxantumal
Mabinogi Rep: 310
edited January 13, 2018 in Help
I'm having problems entering Avalon camp on Ch2 Mari Server. When clicking on Enter Camp nothing happens. Changing channel (tested ch1 and 3) works just fine.

Comments

• xantumalxantumal
    edited January 13, 2018
    Actually I've realized that I've some more problems. This happens to me to all 7 channels on Mari
    No NPCs around.
    mabinogi_2018_01_13_002.jpg

• AshitaAshita
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,300
    edited January 13, 2018
    xantumal wrote: »
    Actually I've realized that I've some more problems. This happens to me to all 7 channels on Mari
    No NPCs around.
    mabinogi_2018_01_13_002.jpg

You should probably check to see if you are currently doing any Iria: Saga episodes. As some episodes tend to remove npcs for story reason.
    As of right now, I can currently see them.
  • xantumalxantumal
    Thanks Ashita, you may be right, I was on a Iria ep, and went there to repair dual guns. Able to reach Avalon from ch2?
  • AshitaAshita
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,300
    I am not able to enter Avalon Gate on channel 2 at this time as well. This may be an issue caused by a channel crash last night. We will have to wait for either a Unscheduled or Scheduled Maintenance. Though it is the weekends, so this issue might not be fixed until monday. For now, only thing we can do is go to another channel for Avalon.
    xantumal