Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Doll Bags

Comments

• Pip-BoyPip-Boy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    Ellisya wrote: »
    Pip-Boy wrote: »
    Rhey wrote: »
    Thought the free squirrel bags everybody and their grandma mass hoarded already broke the doll bags(Utility) market w/ collab bags being the only xception? :o

Multiple detective squirrel dolls will go after the same pile of gold making them as useful as a single doll. Learned this the hard way after buying like 4 of them.

isn't that because you summoned them too fast?
    I always put some gap between summoning other one and they don't go after same pile of gold

It doesn't matter when I summon them. They always go after the same pile of gold if they're the same doll even if they don't do so at first.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Sai wrote: »
    Does anyone even have the main inventory space left for any new doll bags? Replacing old bags for new bags hurts me inside. MLyJkCF.png

I do. I only bring out the doll bags if I'm in the mood to go gold farming. Otherwise...I just bank em and sell stuff. ;)
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Rhey wrote: »
    Does anyone even have the main inventory space left for any new doll bags? Replacing old bags for new bags hurts me inside. MLyJkCF.png

I do. I only bring out the doll bags if I'm in the mood to go gold farming. Otherwise...I just bank em and sell stuff. ;)

I play and use more than one char on my account, so I just move old bags over through the bank xD
    GretaRadiant DawnVeylaine
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660

Inventory, what's that?
    OVhW-7jZRxeJuA9C-gD7pw.png
    No, seriously... I still have way too much to get rid of.
    WolfandWolf
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »

I really wish they make a bag where you can select what kind of items you want your dolls to pick up. That way we can avoid cleaning up of items in our inventory that we don't need.

Yes please! I hate when my dolls pick up 30 pots. Honestly I just need 'em to pick up the gold. It'd be nice if they picked up fomor scrolls too.

I think it would be good if a Cichol bag existed. Being the God of Fomors, it would be appropriate he'd pick up those scrolls. =D
    Chocokitten
  • ArchdukeValeCortezArchdukeValeCortez
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,380
    Depends on the size of the inventory space. The Squirrel Bags were so good because they are 49 slots at the cost of 2x2 main inventory. And since you can't put bags anywhere else, people went nuts on Squirrels. I have 7 of them myself. New functionality is a good thing and would probably cause people to shift what bags they use but only if the functionality is actually useful. All or nothing item pick up isn't that great actually. Being able to tailor what is picked up would be awesome though.

That said, personally I would only look to get one of the 3x4 bags, the 4 person one looks cool but does it have more than 10x10 of my current 3x4 bag?

That and people have already gone broke getting the Star bag. Which, is something like $250 for it but at least you get what you pay for. The dolls bags are going to come in a gacha aren't they?
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965

I'm facing the same problem here... :/
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    That and people have already gone broke getting the Star bag. Which, is something like $250 for it but at least you get what you pay for.
    If you cray enough to buy with real life money..Buying with gold is way cheaper.
  • TatsugiTatsugi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,760
    edited January 18, 2018
    655d91264d.jpg
    I'm still wondering what I can give up to add a good size bag from this into my inv, while using my main tab only for bags... I still dont know what I should do... I would love to give up squirrel bags, but for 100 inventory, for 8 slots... its hard to beat..
  • NeyheshiNeyheshi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    Would buy Pihne bag in a heartbeat if it was released here. Not even going to lie.
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705

Inventory, what's that?
    OVhW-7jZRxeJuA9C-gD7pw.png
    No, seriously... I still have way too much to get rid of.

fun fact. mabi kr has a 4rth inv slot that exclusively holds bags
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    3rdy wrote: »
    fun fact. mabi kr has a 4rth inv slot that exclusively holds bags

I just suggested this on a post in the feedback and suggestion somewhere. Hopefully it will come to us some day (soon).
    NewbieChain