Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Recap onthe stream?

Comments

• OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    The pets are the detective lab, like mohawk scottish fold, boston terrier, and saimese cat that doesnt transform
  • HappersHappers
    Mabinogi Rep: 735
    edited January 11, 2018
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Another AFK event? Cool, come to clear my inventory for fishing stuff.

No worries, everything you fish up will be an "Old Fish Trap" which stacks~ It takes 1x2 space, so you can afk fish without having the clutter. You "use" the traps for the rng items. But I would still clear up for opening the traps.
    WolfandWolfSherriZeoTheNyanCat
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited January 11, 2018
    Happers wrote: »
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Another AFK event? Cool, come to clear my inventory for fishing stuff.

No worries, everything you fish up will be an "Old Fish Trap" which stacks~ It takes 1x2 space, so you can afk fish without having the clutter. You "use" the traps for the rng items. But I would still clear up for opening the traps.

Oh that is AWESOME :D I like stacking boxes so I can open at my leisure
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    edited January 13, 2018
    Gacha and disappointment.
    No Doki Doki.
    That meh chocolate quest again.
    Oh and did I mention more gachas?

Gachas and disappointment.

Oh but then theres the fishing event. Gems confirmed! My spirit weapon won't shut up, he's hyped lol
    ZeoDarkpixie99
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Dianusia wrote: »
    WHERE IS DOKI DOKI ISLAND NEXON

It's been about 2 years now? I think it's safe to say that doki doki has gone bye bye and we may never see it again.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Gaea wrote: »
    It's been about 2 years now? I think it's safe to say that doki doki has gone bye bye and we may never see it again.

If they're not gonna give us doki doki, give us another way to get couple's flight/sweetheart's flight.
    Like seriously, I've been wanting this action ever since I moved to Ruairi Server. :|
  • PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    Dianusia wrote: »
    WHERE IS DOKI DOKI ISLAND NEXON

they did say they were putting in requests plus if it did come out it would probably be next month cause you know valentines
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Harukari wrote: »

If they're not gonna give us doki doki, give us another way to get couple's flight/sweetheart's flight.
    Like seriously, I've been wanting this action ever since I moved to Ruairi Server. :|

why tho....
  • DianusiaDianusia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555

First one was 4 years ago
    Next one 2 years ago
    IS THIS THE TIME
    SERIOUSLY IS THIS
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 15, 2018
    I don't care if we don't see Doki Doki Island anymore. Instead they should do something else with that place. Nekojima maybe??? Or just add that place in Erinn World Map and let us visit it anytime we want? I'm not a fan of camping at silvervine trees for hour or so, just to get few dumb fruits or fish up useless stuff just so i could get few more Cat Eyes... That event got pretty boring after a week, and after another few weeks it was painful.
    NegumikoRadiant Dawn
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Greta wrote: »
    I don't care if we don't see Doki Doki Island anymore. Instead they should do something else with that place. Nekojima maybe??? Or just add that place in Erinn World Map and let us visit it anytime we want? I'm not a fan of camping at silvervine trees for hour or so, just to get few dumb fruits or fish up useless stuff just so i could get few more Cat Eyes... That event got pretty boring after a week, and after another few weeks it was painful.

Nekojima would be a great idea however the wiki says it was a event and players could return after if they bought a Waxen Wing of the Blue Goddess from Thathis (the chief of Nekojima) so if it was released the same way here it would pointless if players forget to buy waxen wings from Thathis. not sure if a warp imp would probably work as well. as a huge neko fan I would love to see Nekojima come to the NA servers. the Nekojima dungeon looks fun and dogs can't be summoned on the island. sounds perfect, now all I can think about is joining the Neko Knights and meeting the big mysterious cat in the dungeon :)
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Pretty sure on stream they hinted there was gonna be a valentines event Aside from the chocolatier event.
    Jazmyn
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Pretty sure on stream they hinted there was gonna be a valentines event Aside from the chocolatier event.

Hmm really? I do hope so. Unless they mean the fishing event, I have no idea.
  • SunfallSkySunfallSky
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    As a player who just came back from about a 3 year hiatus I can honestly say I would love for Doki Doki to return. I know the chances are looking slim, but I was around for the original event and although it was a little grindy, I have to admit I enjoyed it. There was a lot you could get out of it and back then I had tons of friends who played so we had a lot of fun. Maybe the nostalgia is getting to me a little too much, but I would like it to return once again. That way I could get couples flight on my alt as well as maybe score some of the pets and the lunar dragon armor.

Anyway I don't really think it'll return but a friend of mine also said he thought it might? So I'm not sure, let's all hope for the best though :)