Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Returning Veteran Player LF a friendly guild

GaraiGarai
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hello. Ive been a player of Mabi for many years. After a 4 year break, Ive decided to come back. There's so many new things added since then, I'm at a loss of what to do and where to go. My old guild has died out since then. I'm looking for a new guild to make friends with, hangout and help point me in the right direction lol. My IGN is Garai and I'm a Giant. Thank you :) Feel free to PM me at anytime.

Comments

• HisahimeHisahime
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    Hi! Welcome back. Got any specifics for what kind of guild you're looking for?
    My IGN is Arinara btw.