Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

My Account has Been... Reset?

Knight210Knight210
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Technical Support
I'm somewhat at a loss of words from the shock but... my stuff is all gone. Not stolen gone. More like it never existed gone. My characters and pets replaced with a cookie cutter Lv25 and the base horse and eagle. I was on a long hiatus(3~4 years) from the game and was getting back into it recently. Was there a wipe of inactive accounts at some point? What are my options here..?

I understand if its gone through inactivity. I don't know what else to say.

Comments

• UnisexUnisex
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    Check if all your race buttons ticked. My humans only showed when I started again. Other than that, no idea.
    [Deleted User]
  • NkeonaNkeona
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,515
    So there could be multiple things to it. First you may be logging into the wrong account. If you submit a ticket just try your best to remember your old character name and server so they can locate the correct account for you and try to do an email change for it.

Another thing is you might not have View All(or just all of the boxes) ticked on your character selection screen. This option is in the upper right hand corner of the screen. This option allows you to filter out certain races, pets, etc. so be sure to go through each tick if needed to see if there are other characters hidden somewhere.

Please be aware we never alter accounts that are inactive, like we will never delete your character on mabi, etc.
    Greta[Deleted User]