Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Confused on reforge

MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
in Help
I recently got a damage level 20 for spinning slasher on a piece of armor, but I don't feel like it does more damage when it's equipped.
Also the wiki says the level cap at R1 this type of reforge goes is 10?
Is there something I'm not getting? Is this reforge actually a fail? @u@

Comments

• MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    I recently got a damage level 20 for spinning slasher on a piece of armor, but I don't feel like it does more damage when it's equipped.
    Also the wiki says the level cap at R1 this type of reforge goes is 10?
    Is there something I'm not getting? Is this reforge actually a fail? @u@

https://imgur.com/9BopRBE

So according to a friend of a friend this is either a bug or a mistake in the wiki. Hmm
    (Also the increase in damage at lvl 20 would be 60% I think, but 60% out of like ~150 is not very noticeable which is why I can't tell if it's actually doing anything or the reforge is ded)
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited January 21, 2018
    670% becomes 730% by adding 60%. (3% per level, 20 level = 60%)

I've seen 2~3k ish dmg from my spinning slash old vid so let's try calculate.
    6.7 : 3000 = 7.3 : x,
    3000 * 7.3 = 6.7x
    x = 3268

It's not a big damage boost because spinning slash does little dmg for multiple times, instead of big dmg at once like chain impale or magnum shot. If I were you, I would rather get Chain Sweep range which comes from body as well.