Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Generation quest question?

foussiremixfoussiremix
Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
in Help
Do you have to complete gen 1 to access 2 ?

Comments

• KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    edited January 23, 2018
    You can skip it through Duncan, if I recall correctly and jump right into Gen 2.

But enchants you'd get from completing it, as well as titles can't be obtained then.

...Gen 1 was dumbed down though, so there's REALLY no need to skip it. And if you need help, there are plenty who wouldn't mind providing it.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    DON'T SKIP GEN 1!!! You will miss out on journal achievements!
    Jazmyn
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    KingEphy wrote: »
    You can skip it through Duncan, if I recall correctly and jump right into Gen 2.

But enchants you'd get from completing it, as well as titles can't be obtained then.

...Gen 1 was dumbed down though, so there's REALLY no need to skip it. And if you need help, there are plenty who wouldn't mind providing it.

Ty for the answer
    I am at the albey dungeon part but the first time i tried it,i got oneshot by the gargoyles.
    I mean i have higher stats now but i dunno.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    KingEphy wrote: »

Ty for the answer
    I am at the albey dungeon part but the first time i tried it,i got oneshot by the gargoyles.
    I mean i have higher stats now but i dunno.

if they are still difficult try taking them down one at a time use Shadow Cloak to remove aggro so you can escape to heal if needed. crisis escape is also useful if you have it.
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    The final areas of Gen 1 and Gen 3 were not designed with solo play in mind.

Bring some friends.
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Nilrem wrote: »

Bring some friends.

Thats not a good idea,since I live in europe I suffer from rubberbanding around and position lag and with the current server state its even harder.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175

Bring some friends.

Thats not a good idea,since I live in europe I suffer from rubberbanding around and position lag and with the current server state its even harder.

U on Mari? I'll help U run it m8. ;) o:) :)
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Rhey wrote: »

Bring some friends.

I am on tarlach
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Rhey wrote: »

Bring some friends.

I am on tarlach

No really, bring some friends.
    Heck, since you are on Tarlach, you could bring me along too.

And no, your connection won't be a problem.
  • NkeonaNkeona
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,515
    Also you can always use the request help option in your quest window. It should be a tiny help button on the upper right hand corner. A window should pop up and you can click Request. You can then link what quest you are on and how many helpers you need. This features notifies any player that signed up to be a helper, so they can help you.

Jazmyn
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I don't mean to be a grinch, but can players get a notice that by pressing the "End Request" button before completing the quest gives no reputation points?

Just saying. (Of course, a please and thank you should be suffice.)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I don't mean to be a grinch, but can players get a notice that by pressing the "End Request" button before completing the quest gives no reputation points?

Just saying. (Of course, a please and thank you should be suffice.)

Yes avoid the glitter glow at all costs! >_<

Please remove my glow. TT____TT