Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A curious Question thats been stuck in my head.

Mageluigi52Mageluigi52
Mabinogi Rep: 200
edited January 23, 2018 in Technical Support
now before i say anything, I want to point out that i really dont mean anything wrong with this question i'm about to ask. just kinda some info or other oppions. If i'm in wrong here let me know so i can avoid something like this again.

so here my question:
how do you Recover an account that seems a bit unrecoverable with the current setup, reason i ask cause if there acc (i'm not trying to imply anything bad here) that set up on the Old user setting before email as user, how to recover it if the Email was deleted for inactivity after many years? so like as if there mail attach to it that does not exist anymore...-

Comments

• JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    edited January 23, 2018
    If you can prove it's your account then submitting a ticket would be the best way. If you know the username and password maybe they can change the email address it uses and/or simply re-activate it for you. However, I can't guarantee that this will work.
    [Deleted User]
  • Mageluigi52Mageluigi52
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    edited January 23, 2018
    username i remember (kinda) but the pass i do not since been between 2008 to 2011 since last time i was on since then i've been on this current on but i so miss the account
    i still have vids back in 2008 but i know i had it longer then that,

Edit: funny the whole reason i stop using it cause i change the pass to something i'm wasn't used to at the time cause i was scared someone was trying to hack me, and now I don't know what to do

• JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    In which case, I'm sad to say that there's nothing that can be done. You could try submitting a ticket to Nexon with the information you have just to see if they can think of another way. They are very friendly and love to help so I'm sure they'll do whatever can as long as you're polite.
    [Deleted User]
  • NkeonaNkeona
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,515
    You can submit a ticket for an email change, and we never ask for passwords when asking you to prove your account. Things we would ask are along the lines:

Email of the account:
    Birthday on Account:
    First and Last Name:
    Characters on your account:
    etc.

Of course don't answer these questions here on the forums, but that's usually what we ask when it comes to an email change. So if you want to recover your account due to an inactive email, then you can go submit a ticket. If you aren't sure how to submit a ticket feel free to Private Message me on the forums :3
    [Deleted User]